6:44

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I'd agree. There's not much musical content at that point, so it shouldn't be hard to patch in two seconds of the prelims recording and remove the offending phrase.

Curious that no one caught that - it's not like the idiot who said it is far in the background.. :laugh:

Yup, I'd agree. There's not much musical content at that point, so it shouldn't be hard to patch in two seconds of the prelims recording and remove the offending phrase.

Curious that no one caught that - it's not like the idiot who said it is far in the background.. :laugh:

With today's digital technology, can't they isolate that and edit it out without ruining the rest of the recording?

Believe me, there is no way Larry Rock or Tom Blair would intentionally allow that to stay in. Instead of blaming DCI (which I don't think anyone is) fans should have more common sense. This kind of thing happens all summer long. I used to think it was just some kid trying to make the cd, but for some reason....people think they can yell the strangest things at a show and then sit there the rest of the night around all the people they just offended. It's a sign of the times. Respect for others is a thing of the past. Been to a movie theater lately?

I'm not so sure. I think Tom Blair is great, but someone needs to listen to the master recording very carefully before mass prodicing a "family entertainment" disk.

Yes,I am blaming DCI.

People ,organizations etc need to take responsibility;

something very much lacking in today's socirty.

We need look no furtherf than the mlb sterioud case.

Anyway,it is now a CD I can no longer give as a gift to others.

I especially cannot give it to a friend's family who attended their 1st show at Gillette.

Yes,I am blaming DCI.

I especially cannot give it to a friend's family who attended their 1st show at Gillette.

So what if your friend's family was seated next to this guy who yelled the obscenity? Still blame DCI?

I see what you're saying. My point is that the guy who yelled the obscenity in the first place was wrong. He should be the villian. Not DCI.

Yes,I am blaming DCI.

And have you contacted someone at DCI? I was taught by a very special instructor in drum corps that you should never waste complaints on someone who can't help with your problem. If you have a problem with the CD....go to DCI and tell them. What do you want us here at DCP to do about it?