CROSSMEN!

I was waiting for Birdland to get thrown out here. If not I was going to do it. :)

Nooooooooooooooo! Birdland, Malaguena, Phantom of the Opera, Appalachian Spring, Pirates of the Carb. among others are songs that should be put on a shelf, locked in a closet and not touched for 20 years.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooooooooo! Birdland, Malaguena, Phantom of the Opera, Appalachian Spring, Pirates of the Carb. among others are songs that should be put on a shelf, locked in a closet and not touched for 20 years.

I heard that Malaguena can't be done anymore because of Copyrights So.. How much truth is to that I don't know.. Someone migh not..

Anyone Anyone. Bulluer. Buuller?

I was only suggesting it as an encore tune... a great time for a corps to perform crowd favorites from past years.

Wow,

all of this stuff is sounding really cool....but....who can forget Casals Suite?....sure they did not make finals that year but still a memorable tune....or close with anthony yaklichs "canto del viento" they did that in 82 and 84 i believe.....that chart has lots of potential...

Joey O.