Hawthorne Caballeros

I would like to wish my Caballero brothers and sisters a happy and prosperous 60th Anniversary ! Whether we are alumni, fans, marching members, or staff, we are lucky to be a part of an unbelievable history. The Hawthorne Caballeros is an institution with an incredible history of excellence in the drum corps activity. I am proud to see the Alma Mater realizing yet another year of greatness !!!

Yours in Bell Bottoms !

Eddie Griffin

Edited by celtickid

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to wish my Caballero brothers and sisters a happy and prosperous 60th Anniversary ! Whether we are alumni, fans, marching members, or staff, we are lucky to be a part of an unbelievable history. The Hawthorne Caballeros is an institution with an incredible history of excellence in the drum corps activity. I am proud to see the Alma Mater realizing yet another year of greatness !!!

Yours in Bell Bottoms !

Eddie Griffin

Thanks Ed see you around the Post.

Question : Will there be anyone at the Post Saturday night November 26th? We will be in Hawthorne around 5:00 PM, check into our Hotel room and would love to to spend some time and have a few :laugh: , its been so long.........

Question : Will there be anyone at the Post Saturday night November 26th? We will be in Hawthorne around 5:00 PM, check into our Hotel room and would love to to spend some time and have a few :laugh: , its been so long.........

I'm willing to bet that there might be a few of us at the post that night. See you there Guy

Mike Ryan

So the bull was put in his cage for a year.

It is time to open that cage and let him run

Go Cabs in 2006

Let that bull run free