Grenadiers Announce Plans for 2006

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support Larry! It was great to see you and your friends hanging around the corps throughout finals weekend. Hopefully we'll see ya as much again. The extra set of hands clapping for the run-through always helps the gang get that edge on.

In the words of a very annoying song ("I" changed to "we")

"We got knocked down, but we get back up again. You're never gonna keep us down"

Yes, great things are happening in Canada. Great people, great family, talented staff. NEW BOOK, NEW CONCEPT, NEW ATTITUDE!!! For more information on how you can become part of the Kingston Grenadiers Drum & Bugle Corps, feel free to email Doug Smith: dsmith1311@cogeco.ca

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Seems like forever

Congrats Don,

They just can't keep you down, Great to hear Mike S is geting back on the horse. I know you'll kick ###. Look forward to seeing 2006 Grennies.

Give em ####

Larry Callaghan

President

Kawartha Kavaliers

Support Canadian Drumcorps, Drink Canadian Beer! b**bs

Larry,

If you can free up some time take a trip down to Newburgh this weekend. Lots of good folks and lots of good Canadian Beer"no need for want in the land of plently!" We are definitely number 1 in that caption eh........haha Cheers DLD

I got a head start last year and never actually got drunk.. it was weird.. haha.. Not going to happen this year since it looks like I'll be coming a little later on Saturday. boo!!

Yes, great things are happening in Canada. Great people, great family, talented staff. NEW BOOK, NEW CONCEPT, NEW ATTITUDE!!! For more information on how you can become part of the Kingston Grenadiers Drum & Bugle Corps, feel free to email Doug Smith: dsmith1311@cogeco.ca

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Seems like forever