Just a thought

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking about it.

Mp3 files is not a good idea, b/c it's had to transfer MUS files over if you have an earlier version of finale, and most websites don't load mp3s unless it's a paid site. And I don't think anyone woudl pay for a site for this.

I woudl have everyone submit finale files(MUS) and have a panel of judges who don't participate with Fantasy Corps from DCP. Maybe put the winning show up somewhere online.

There's a million ways to go about this, just need people to participate, I'm all for it.

I may suck at selecting captions, but the shows I write for the fantasy corps are winners.

Just have people post midi files up. If everyone sent me the files they want up and what corps they are for I would be happy to post them and create a quick website. I can get a poll posted right into it to vote on. Let me know if any of you are interested.

I will get something built today for it. In the mean time, e-mail me with what you would like posted. Use this little form so I can post them all in the same manner:

------------cut & paste---------------

Name of Corps:

Division:

Name of Show:

Song 1:

MIDI name:

Song 2:

MIDI name:

Song 3:

MIDI name:

Song 4:

MIDI name:

(use this as for as many songs as you have)

---------------------------------------

E-mail that completed form as well as the MIDI files to: Skylinersop16@gmail.com

I will start working on the site now.

Edited by Skylinersop16

in studio mode, are the drum staves set to record?