Just a thought

Okay the site is up and running and my corps are on it so you get an idea of the layout. The corps will be in alphabetical order once I recieve them. Start sending your info. I will put the poll up after we get more corps.

http://www.freewebtown.com/fantasyreps/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could do seperate pages that list the composer/arranger and the songs they have done. We could do another seperate poll for the best arranger/composer

I always start writing my shows a few months before the previous season endsto ensure an early press release complete with audio. I began writing my Wicked show from last year in late September even for the next summer season. Took a long time but it was worth it. There might be a part 2 in the mix...

I usually write all my shows in about 2-3 weeks before I plan to make a press release. If their original shows it'll take about a month or so to get it done. I'm done with the Gershwin show and now I'm starting the show for the live season.

Edited by MelloHorn13

I apologize that nothing is posted yet. I will be doing it tomorrow because I only have one class and work isnt until 8:30. PM