I know it's coming!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the person's above blatant "bleeding green" bias.

Ummm.... EXCUSE ME? I don't believe my signature signifies a bias towards anything... especially when you consider that I did not pick the Cavaliers to win last year and only thought they should have taken visual and horns.. which is my personal opinion (though there are others that feel the same way). I spoke my mind, because I am allowed to without any retaliation from others, and I did not trash any corps, nor did I overly hype up one that I marched in once. So I'd really appreciate it if you'd ease up off my back.

I'd say... hmm read a little more into things before you begin jumping to conclusions buddy.

i can't believe blue devils placed as high as they did (nor can i believe they didn't get penalized for all those stupid "yowza's")

i can't belive cadets got that high of a score and beat cavies

i can't believe phantom didn't win GE

i can't believe SCV didn't place higher.

Edited by Gbassman5

I still do not understand how their is a bias for the Cavaliers...

No I didn't think the Cadets show was the best show last year.. and I wouldn't call my comments negative. I didn't think they should have scored that high... nor did I think they should have won... and yes I was shocked that they actually used a door in the middle of the field... that's just.. well odd.

Now PLEASE tell me how that makes me biased towards the Cavaliers...

Oh and lest we not forget.. that I thought the Bluecoats had better drum, Phantom Regiment had better GE and better guard... and I thought Phantom should have won it all... wow I must be a Phantom bias then, huh?

Why don't you save your annoying accusation for someone else? Look... maedhros and gbassmen said nearly the exact same things I did.. why not accuse them of being some sort of a bias or another? Hmm??

I guess if thinking the Cavaliers should have won 2 out of those 14 options is biased... then man I can't wait to see someone who thinks they should have like 6 of them... goodness.

I'm done proving my point and detracting away from the original intent of this post.

I can't believe the person's above blatant "bleeding green" bias.

Wow, you need to chill. Here is something to believe; 90% of the people on this site have their own bias's. Even if Cloud's post is bias, so what. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.....

.... except, of course, Yankee fans b**bs

I can't believe the stadium scoreboard kept flashing the New England Revolution (MLS Soccer Team) score during the Blue Coats performance at Finals......

Revolution - 2 MetroStars -0

(nice drill move)

Revolution -2 MetroStars -0

(great musical moment).................................................................2-0................2-0....2-0

Wait, what happened? I dont really get it/didn't notice.... :blink:

By the sounds of it Matt, you think both Devils and Bluecoats should have been over Phantom?

Yeah, I just noticed that too...care to elaborate?

Edited by Jared_mello