Minnesota Brass 60th Anniversary Year

Brent

2006 Open House: Minnesota Brass 60th Anniversary Year

Minnesota Brass will be 60 years old in 2006! Join us for an exciting new season with great performance opportunities. Our DCA Championships will be in Rochester, NY in a brand NEW stadium on Labor Day Weekend.

After our banquet on November 4, Minnesota Brass will be having an Open House on Saturday December 10 from 4:30-9pm at Highland Park High School in St. Paul, MN. Directions are available on our Website at http://mnbrassinc.org.

Schedule for Saturday December 10 Includes:

4:30-5pm. - 2005 Veterans only; Meeting

5:00-6pm Open House with Food, past performances and Historical Displays

5:45 pm short presentation

6-8:30pm Practice in Sections

8:30pm Show and Tell

9pm Social Hour at Local Grill

2006 Promises to be our best season to date. Please come out and join us for some fun drum corps on Saturday December 10. Please RSVP to recruiting@mnbrassinc.org with your name, address, email, phone and section. Please check our website for music and exercises before the day of the event. We will send you more specific information and invitation in the mail.

Sincerely,

Brent Turner

MBI Corps Director

You guys just stay away from the cruise ships OK. :P

My wife was very thoughtful about planning a surprise birthday party for me on Al & Alma's cruise ship. Clearly, she didn't fully research all of the service options.

Looking forward to the MBI banquet and open house. Now, if I can just convince my wife to let me march one more year......

man, I can hardly stand the wait!

playing the Minne-Brass gig this weekend, which is gonna be SMOKIN, but then I have to wait HOW MANY weeks? I want to feel the power of the full hornline again! I was NOT ready for the season to be over at Scranton this year.

Come on, let's go! I want to play!

and no boat excursions. Not in December in MN.

Congrats on your 60th TOO!!! 06:60

You guys just stay away from the cruise ships OK. :P

We happened to go on a Minnetonka cruise for work the day after the Vikes story broke (not Al & Alma's - Queen of the Excelsior). Apparently they don't think enough of us to invest in the extra "perks"... b**bs

Tease, tease!

See you at banquet.

What's up with the show and tell? What exactly do I have to show? I have some nifty scars I can show though...

Tease, tease!

See you at banquet.

What's up with the show and tell? What exactly do I have to show? I have some nifty scars I can show though...

Although I would like to see what you have to show, jesse, I would rather wait until banquet to get the news. It will definately be a great show. Design meetings are going great. Nobody will want to miss marching or seeing this show by Minnesota Brass AND being a part of our 60th anniversary year.

create peace,

Brent