Madison Scouts Alumni Performance at DCI 2006

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he did it all on one leg. He was Boss.

He was also a high school gymnast. Pretty amazing when you think about it.

Scott just mailed me a cd of the music..WOW!!!! It is put together with edited cuts from the original corps that played it .I am very very hyped!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Everyone is sort of repeating themselves here with the obvious choices--but I would like to put my suggestions in for a couple of doozies I'd love to hear with 300 horns...

Remembrance...1990

Stars and Stripes (with a better ending that has NO REFERENCE to "American in Paris) from 1987...

Captain from Castille...1987...

and that opener from 1983 that is shockingly good and classical sounding but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

THERE...

and that opener from 1983 that is shockingly good and classical sounding but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

Colas Breugnon? (I know I didn't spell that right).

Cough...cough...Please remember..The show is already picked..here it is..

Madison Scouts Alumni Reunion Project Show...

Opening Fanfare of The Way We Were-You'll Never Walk Alone

Ballet in Brass

The Collage:

Slaughter

Remembrance (Strawberry Soup w/in)

Rhapsody In Blue

Ice Castles

Percussion Feature-Inspired by Dueling Banjos/Star Wars

Malagueña w/ Traditional Ballet in Brass ending

^0^

Why oh why don't you guys perform on Finals night, that's when I'll be there :'(

DCI seems to prefer to leave Saturday night exclusively for the top 12 Division I corps, and I can understand that. The conditional offer that the Kingsmen Alumni Corps has received from DCI is for Friday night in 2007. But it is a shame that anyone should miss Madison in 2006!

B) SCV did perform on Finals night but, didn't they go on first???? Im not sure. It doesn't matter where or when we perform. The Alumni (Madisond Scouts Alumni exclusively) are excited that DCI has extended this opportunity for us to share our dream with everyone at Camp Randall. ####, we could be over at the Stadium Bar and we woulld still blow the last 10 row off the stadium. I wonder if we could fit inside the Bar? Maybe.........Also, I think Fri night will be awesome. Don't Miss it! There will be a post show PARTY that will rival the Farm House parties. We will be replaying the show on a 30 ft screen. lots of old school drum corps music, video and great friends. Fri is usually the craziest night of Championship week. If you show up Sat and missed Fri night, everyone else will fill you in what you missed! Come and help us rock Camp Randall.

RF

The Big Show

Edited by BigShow