Connecticut Hurricanes

Maybe a trip up to connecticut for me this year!!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ :unsure:

Hey Jersey Bull,

Not sure where you live in NJ, but I can tell you that it isnt a bad ride to Ct. Just make sure that you take the Merritt and not 95 . Also, dont try to go there during Rush Hour......it is not a lot of fun ! But, I will tell you this....the Hurcs are a great bunch of people.....just a lot of fun and work their tails off. They hold their traditions dear, and I will always remember their Corps Song.....one of the greatest tributes in drum corps .

Be sure to hang with the Hurcs a bit....they are some of the best people in the activity ! I will always be thankful for being part of them !

Edited by celtickid

Hey Jersey Bull,

Not sure where you live in NJ, but I can tell you that it isnt a bad ride to Ct. Just make sure that you take the Merritt and not 95 . Also, dont try to go there during Rush Hour......it is not a lot of fun ! But, I will tell you this....the Hurcs are a great bunch of people.....just a lot of fun and work their tails off. They hold their traditions dear, and I will always remember their Corps Song.....one of the greatest tributes in drum corps .

Be sure to hang with the Hurcs a bit....they are some of the best people in the activity ! I will always be thankful for being part of them !

What you said Joe. I will always remember my time with the Hurricanes as one of the most rewarding and fullfiling times of my drum corps expierence.

hey DUKE IS THERE ANY GOOD REST STOPS ON THE WAY THERE I HEARD YOU ARE A EXPERT ON THEM!!

Hello Jersy Bull,

WOW! Word gets around, doesn't it? Anyway, my favorite is in Providence RI. I can't remember the name of it, for some reason that escapes me, but it is a great place with people dancing and having a great time. I was asleep on the bus at the time, and when I awoke I thought that this place is the best.

If you decide to join the Hurcs, take the Merritt.

Edited by dukecornwell

Hey Jersey Bull,

Same here...I was with them in 2000, starting off as a marching tech, then adding bass drum tech duties as well. I had such a great time with them, and they have given back to me nothing but love and friendship since.

In all my years of marching and teaching in both DCI and DCA, I feel that they are one of the classiest and friendliest organizations around.

I couldn't agree more. I marched Div 1 DCI in 2005, and had an amazing time. But I came back to the Hurcs for the last 3 weeks, and it was like I never left. The organization embodies what drum corps is all about. Don't miss out in 2006!

Great Choice!!!!

When Madison did JCS a few years back, it became one of my all time favorite drum corps shows. Can't wait to see it Hurc style!

Most recently.....2005 DCI Div III World Champion Raiders of Wayne, NJ!!! ^OO^

I can't wait for this show! Seems like such a perfet fit! Would love to see Hurc back up towards the top with this show! :)