Bushwackers Open House and First Rehearsal

DMCK

The Bushwackers are pleased to announce our 2006 Open House and first rehearsal!!

The date has been set for November 26, 2005 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM Get there early for registration! The location will be:

Rutgers University (Newark)

Center for Law and Justice Building Atrium

Bottom floor

123 Washington Street

Newark, NJ 07102

The Bushwackers Alumni have graciously offered to provide refreshments. Try to get there early as the food seems to go fast!!

The Center for Law and Justice Building is a ten minute drive from the New Jersey Turnpike. We also have transportation coming from Maryland, several places throughout Pennsylvania, New England, and - of course - North Jersey. It's also less than a mile from Newark Penn Station.

Come on out and meet the Bushwacker administration, design team, instructional staff, alumni, and the members of the 2006 Bushwackers. You will learn about our 2006 production and have a chance to rehearse with the 6 time DCA world champion Bushwackers.

For more information, please contact us at membership@bushwackers.org.

Directions to the Rutgers-Newark Campus From NJ Turnpike

Additional Directions can be found at http://www.newark.rutgers.edu/maps/index.php

From New Jersey Turnpike (North or South)

-Take exit 15W to Route 280 - West. After drawbridge, take Exit 14B (ML King Blvd.).

-At bottom of the exit ramp, turn left and continue to stop sign.

-At stop sign turn left onto King Blvd (Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd.).

-To Center for Law & Justice (Office of the Provost):

-Proceed straight on King Blvd. to Warren Street (5 blocks) and make a left.

-Proceed on Warren Street to Washington Street (second left). Turn left onto Washington Street.

-The Center for Law and Justice is immediately on the left.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to another GREAT show Gang!!

Can't believe it has been 25 years already - I remember when 1984 was only year #3.....

Looks like Newark, NJ is the place to be on Nov. 26th 2005

Ray, it's awesome to have alumni like you, Lisa, and Mary that are around to help make events like this awesome. The Open House is gonna be a lot of fun. Old and New faces alike will be showing up to help continue our momentum from 2005 through 2006 and beyond. You definitely don't want to miss out on this.

I am SO psyched for the Open House!!! Also, in an effort to support me more, my wonderful wife Terri is also joining the support staff and is going to help out as much as possible this season! If it wasn't for her blessing, I wouldn't be a Bushwacker today. God I love that woman!

It's a family affair! Who's gonna babysit my son? :)

Josh,

It's my pleasure to help out ... I truly felt honored being around all winter last year to hear our Russian show develop to the awesomeness that it was at DCAs!....so being around during these winter rehearsals, I just know, will be just as terrific.....

and, as far including me in on the 'alumni' part of your post ... I'm signing up at the Open House .... back in the colorguard for 2006 ... I figure, since I'm turning 40 next summer, that's a good age to 'officially' retire from senior corps as a performer .... (heheheh.... *shrug) .... B)

haha! worked for me Lisa! I retired a month shy of 41!

Josh,

It's my pleasure to help out ... I truly felt honored being around all winter last year to hear our Russian show develop to the awesomeness that it was at DCAs!....so being around during these winter rehearsals, I just know, will be just as terrific.....

and, as far including me in on the 'alumni' part of your post ... I'm signing up at the Open House .... back in the colorguard for 2006 ... I figure, since I'm turning 40 next summer, that's a good age to 'officially' retire from senior corps as a performer .... (heheheh.... *shrug) .... B)