Shout out to Minnesota Brass Inc.

Wow, even George Harrison is excited to see our show next year!

Thanks, Beatle!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, even George Harrison is excited to see our show next year!

Thanks, Beatle!

Shout out, back at 'cha! 117 people signed up for the 60th Anniversary Open House this saturday. See more information here at the MBI Website.

I never thought MBI could pull off Pat Metheny, but they did. The music looked too hard at first, but they've got the program and the players. I came to the program late in the season last year. This year, I'm there from Day 1, December 10.

What's the show going to be??!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

I never thought MBI could pull off Pat Metheny, but they did. The music looked too hard at first, but they've got the program and the players. I came to the program late in the season last year. This year, I'm there from Day 1, December 10.

What's the show going to be??!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

tiddlee winks meets the Renegades. there is this good against evil plot that we are going to utilize for 6.5 years. b**bs Lee is in Japan, but he might still be reading! :drool:

Hey Brent,

I've been noticing a lot of MBI exposure on the local cable system. Great marketing tool! The corps comes across looking very good.

Hey Brent,

I've been noticing a lot of MBI exposure on the local cable system. Great marketing tool! The corps comes across looking very good.

Roark,

It was great meeting you at Champlin last summer!

We sent out about 20 video tapes to play on cable in our member's viewing areas. Hopefully this gives us some good exposure to the "real world" and helps us to make MBI more a part of the artist tapestry in the Twin Cities. Check out our open house Saturday Dec. 10 from 5-9pm at Highland Park. RSVP is online at http://mnbrassinc.org. We have over 130 people signed up for the open house. Hope to see you there.

create peace,

Brent

:laugh:

OK - so it's not an official RSVP...but I'll be there, just to get in everybody's way..LOL!

I WILL be looking for Mr. Dubuque, to see if he scares anybody off. :P

After hearing all the hype from everybody else's 2006 programs, the path is clearly marked for MBI to advance to the next level...

Along with the new contest in town next summer, the 60th Anniversary will truly be a groundbreaking year for the Midwest's Best...MINNESOTA BRASS, INC.

For All We Know -

Pat

I'll be there man, just look for me in my dinosaur suit!

I'll be there man, just look for me in my dinosaur suit!

You 'da man, Jesse...Oops, pardon, me..

You're the dude, dude! ($1 to Buscemi or Goodman)

:P

Pat

OK - so it's not an official RSVP...but I'll be there, just to get in everybody's way..LOL!

I WILL be looking for Mr. Dubuque, to see if he scares anybody off. :P

After hearing all the hype from everybody else's 2006 programs, the path is clearly marked for MBI to advance to the next level...

Along with the new contest in town next summer, the 60th Anniversary will truly be a groundbreaking year for the Midwest's Best...MINNESOTA BRASS, INC.

For All We Know -

Pat

Goalie Guy:

You are a trivia whiz, I gather, from your bio.Answer me this question. Which two of the top 10 DCI corps DID NOT PERFORM at the 1971 VFW Nationals in Dallas.

"You tell me that you've got everyhting you want

And your bird can sing

But you don't get me. You don't get me."

Lennon/McCartney