return of star!

while at BOA grand nationals, I visited the Star of Indiana Alumni organization booth. There I spoke with Becky (formerly Wood), a member from 85-88. She told me that the orginzation plans to start an indoor drumline and field anohter alumni corps, and then told me that they hope to field a junior corps again. Some of the best news I heard all weekend.

while at BOA grand nationals, I visited the Star of Indiana Alumni organization booth. There I spoke with Becky (formerly Wood), a member from 85-88. She told me that the orginzation plans to start an indoor drumline and field anohter alumni corps, and then told me that they hope to field a junior corps again. Some of the best news I heard all weekend.

Here we go. Again. & Again. & Again. & Again. & Again.

Hmmm.... interesting.

Although, I hope to become a multi-millionare in the next few years, but I don't think that will happen either. I'd file this under "i'll believe it when I see it" statements.

--

doug

almost as bad as the VK return thread.

It would be great if it happens though

CK is returning, as VKYAO, right?

~>conner

That's great!

And the Browns win the Superbowl!

meh...i'd hoped people would be a little happy about news from someone involved with the organization...but whatever

dude... welcome to DCP.

unless you have hardcore proof, not to many people are going to believe you.

although, I kind of do.

~>conner