Canos uniform

dcf06

I don't believe any of the quotes above meant any harm either but they were direct! They stated facts and opinions.
Don't try to use what I said to excuse your drive-by flaming. And if you're going to quote me, qoute the whole post, not just the parts where it looks like I'm down on the corps. For the record, my post ended like this:

". . . drive-by flaming? Why don't you show me exactly where I "flamed" the Americanos. If you accuse someone of flaming, why don't you quote them? As for not quoting the whole post, I did so to make the point that you along with others were concerned about recruiting and were actually direct about it. I'm would imagine many corps are concerned with recruiting. Also, if you read my entire post, you will see that I said "I don't believe any of the quotes above meant any harm either." If anyone sends me a nasty, unjustified message, I will indeed bring attention to it.

Edited by GuitarMan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting stupid. Guitarman, I apologize if my "PM" offended you. Thank you for your support of the Americanos.

This is getting stupid. Guitarman, I apologize if my "PM" offended you. Thank you for your support of the Americanos.

Apology accepted. I agree. Frankly, all of this is a mystery to me. As I mentioned many times, I truly and sincerely wish the Americanos the very best in 2006 and into the future. As I mentioned before, I love Latin music and I can always (almost) rely on the Americanos to entertain me with it. In no way did I mean to "flame" the Americanos at all. As I mentioned, just the opposite. I have good memories of the Americanos "Brady Girls" years. Yes, I go back that far. Have a great year!

mmmm dirty laundry, VIVA

Apology accepted. I agree. Frankly, all of this is a mystery to me. As I mentioned many times, I truly and sincerely wish the Americanos the very best in 2006 and into the future. As I mentioned before, I love Latin music and I can always (almost) rely on the Americanos to entertain me with it. In no way did I mean to "flame" the Americanos at all. As I mentioned, just the opposite. I have good memories of the Americanos "Brady Girls" years. Yes, I go back that far. Have a great year!