>>>SoCal Dream Open House<<<

The location of SoCal Dream’s Open House has been changed. It is still the same date and time, only the location has changed.

Open house is scheduled for Sunday, December 4th 2005 from 11:00am – 2:00pm. This will be held at Sunny Hills High School. The school address is 1801 Warburton Way, Fullerton CA 92833. Here is a map to find your way:

Sunny Hills High School

From the 91 Freeway exit at Euclid Street and go north to Valencia Mesa Drive. Turn Left on Valencia Mesa Drive and this street will take you straight into the school.

If you are a horn player and have a G bugle, bring it with you. If not, bring a mouthpiece. Percussionists, bring sticks. Anyone interested in color guard should wear comfortable clothes and bring a flag or weapon if you have one.

This is going to be a great afternoon. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks again for your interest in joining the 2006 SoCal Dream.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Publically I would like to thank the band director at Sunny Hills High School for opening his room to us.

Stan Brunner is a former Blue Devil and was gracious enough to allow us the use of his room....Thanks Stan!

Oooo....78 alum!! Gotta recruit him....Seth and I can't be the only Devs in the corps!!!

New location, same great program. I look forward to meeting everyone I have only spoken to by phone or email, and I also look forward to meeting everyone else that will make it that haven't told us they were coming. Surprises are a great thing!

New location, same great program. I look forward to meeting everyone I have only spoken to by phone or email, and I also look forward to meeting everyone else that will make it that haven't told us they were coming. Surprises are a great thing!

Now if only I could win the lottery I could surprise the corps with it's own practice facility...preferably close to MY house!!!

Ahhh....to dream.....speaking of which....OPEN HOUSE DEC 4!!!