Issues with using the quote feature..

Krista

So I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen....

You see a post, and you click reply (quoting the post) but then decide not to post to the quote, and just move back into a forum....

then next time I actually DO make a post, it's putting the quote from the message I didn't post to in quotes into the text box.

does that make sense?

It's really strange. and makes me look like an idiot sometimes when I post! hehe

Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem.

You see a post, and you click reply (quoting the post) but then decide not to post to the quote, and just move back into a forum....

then next time I actually DO make a post, it's putting the quote from the message I didn't post to in quotes into the text box.

does that make sense?

It's really strange. and makes me look like an idiot sometimes when I post! hehe

Yes. Once in a while it doesn't turn out the way I planned! However, I don't believe you look like an idiot. Hope you don't think that we think that. Far from it!

does that make sense?

Krista, please post an example of this.

I will when it happens again.

Or at least I'll try. Maybe I can get a screenshot of it....

it's really odd.