Spokane Thunder 2005 Video

tran

Spokane Thunder 2005 homecoming show

This was our show the day we got back from our tour. We were very tired and it wasnt our best show!

Tran :blink:

Actually i think its our worst show!!

but weve had better.

Wow. That's a lot of horns.....

Edited by bluedevilbass1

Congrats to the Spokane Thunder--and you would do well to ignore those that pick. 2nd year in competition, long or short tour, crappy or great bus rides, tired or not...makes no difference. You guys should be proud of your accomplishments and keep building for the future for the sake of the kids in the Spokane area--to give THEM a chance to have a great time performing in the idiom.

To the rest of ya....quiet down for the love of Pete.

Jeeeeeeeezo....

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. That was definately a run I'd like to have another shot at.

Haven't seen the Homecoming show for a while, and I can't believe it wasn't cleaner.

Oh, well. This year should be a little cleaner.....

Nice Job Spokane and best of luck in '06. Great show especially for your 2nd year.

Forget the negative posts, I'm sure they marched in top Div 1 corps with attitudes like that.

What was the average age of your corps and how much corps experience was there in the members?

My son (11 yearsold) would like to start his DC career and I'm interested in looking at some div 2 or 3 corps in the Northeast area, so I wish you guys only the best in the future and remember, you've already won, it doesn't matter where you place in the stangings.

Nice Job Spokane and best of luck in '06. Great show especially for your 2nd year.

Forget the negative posts, I'm sure they marched in top Div 1 corps with attitudes like that.

What was the average age of your corps and how much corps experience was there in the members?

My son (11 yearsold) would like to start his DC career and I'm interested in looking at some div 2 or 3 corps in the Northeast area, so I wish you guys only the best in the future and remember, you've already won, it doesn't matter where you place in the stangings.

Thank you.

Not sure of the average, but we ranged from the youngest being 13 or 14, and the eldest at 22.

This is my last year marching for Thunder, for I age out. :( <**>

But good luck to you and your son's marching future.