It's here

Low numbers are nothing to be ashamed of. They will certainly rebound after the new year!

Who said numbers were low????? During the show and tell at the end of the 12/17 open house, the hornline stretched WAY acrross the gym floor.......Put it this way, I hope that we are going to need a 3rd bus this year B)

Edited by GoldNews

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie,

I thought you told me there mid 40's in horns...12 snares, 9 tenors and 10 basses at the last rehearsal.

I wouldnt consider that low numbers. I have won championships with worse winter numbers than that.

Donny

Edited by donnymusic

Eddie,

I thought you told me there mid 40's in horns...12 snares, 9 tenors and 10 basses at the last rehearsal.

I wouldnt consider that low numbers. I have won championships with worse winter numbers than that.

Donny

Joe told me the same numbers. As a matter of fact, I was told there were about 10 horns that couldn't make it, but will be there after the holidays. 50 plus horns and all of those drummers. Yes, I think Gold has a numbers problem! Don't you?

Joe told me the same numbers. As a matter of fact, I was told there were about 10 horns that couldn't make it, but will be there after the holidays. 50 plus horns and all of those drummers. Yes, I think Gold has a numbers problem! Don't you?

Both of you guys, Donny and Duke or Joe and Joe, know what matters is what you put out there the 1st show and the rest of the season. People can speculate about any corp's numbers all Winter and Spring long. What does it prove ? Nothing but the ability for people to guess.......Well, people can keep guessing about the Gold ! It just keeps talking us up :)

Here is to the guessing game this winter.....may all players have fun !