Thoughts on 2005 DVD

Aaw

you can tell that from the tape??

WOW - why the heck do we need field judges?? :P

Well when you hear flubbed articulations in the first, and notice that there don't seem to be any in the second, I feel justifiied in saying that. If it truly isn't the case, it at least appeared that way to me.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or IVIVIV (444)

It's been a long time since I did Roman Numerals. If that's to be read "Four Hundred Forty Four", wouldn't it be DCLXIV ?

I really don't recall...

Well when you hear flubbed articulations in the first, and notice that there don't seem to be any in the second, I feel justifiied in saying that. If it truly isn't the case, it at least appeared that way to me.

Not sure that I heard those flubbed articulations.....................

20 trumpets double tounging together...............AHHHHHHHHH How glorious :blink::blink:

Not sure that I heard those flubbed articulations.....................

20 trumpets double tounging together...............AHHHHHHHHH How glorious :blink::blink:

well, at least that double-tonguing was better than their double-tonguing in 04, which was better than their double-tonguing in 03... it still wasn't squeaky clean, though.

It's been a long time since I did Roman Numerals. If that's to be read "Four Hundred Forty Four", wouldn't it be DCLXIV ?

I really don't recall...

CDXLIV :)

...but that makes for some pretty funny-lookin' drill!

Eh whatever. We can nit pick all we want. Doesn't change the fact that Phantom has been fielding an amazing trumpet section the past few years.

And it doesn't change the fact that it was 20 trumpets double tounging 2 difficult passages........ :)

Pretty impressive!

CDXLIV :)

...but that makes for some pretty funny-lookin' drill!

yeah, but if you wanted to write 666 on the field (like phantom might for their faust show this year) you wouldn't write DCLXVI, you'd write VI VI VI.... I'm not sure about the significance of 444, but i think it's 4-4-4 and not four hundred forty-four.

Edited by TTitans909

I really don't recall...

yeah, but if you wanted to write 666 on the field (like phantom might for their faust show this year) you wouldn't write DCLXVI, you'd write VI VI VI.... I'm not sure about the significance of 444, but i think it's 4-4-4 and not four hundred fourty-four.

exactly.

~>conner