Revolution December Camp

great job Revo! Good to hear such great success....

Is Revolution Div II or III this year? Just curious

They want to go D2 but as with everything and everyone, money is an issue. It's still up in the air for now, but I think they will play it safe for finacial reasons atleast one more season before jumping into D2.....you know, stability financialy and competitively.

I think it'd also be smart for them to build a better vet base before jumping divisions, now that a good part of them are not returning, and a lot are not being asked back or being beaten out of their spots........

Edited by Musical_Spinner

Is Revolution Div II or III this year? Just curious

Hello. I will share what I have told the members at the camps...

Before we declare which Division we wish to compete in, I have asked the Revolution staff to evaluate our "on-the-field" capabilities (ie: current membership), as well as "off-the-field" (ie: staff, financial and logisitical) for the 2006 season. This is the same approach we took in 2005. We anticipate that, in the spring camps, we will have a better idea of our strength/weaknesses on and off the field and will make our decision then.

Thank you for your interest. ;-)

Musically,

-GM

Edited by RevoDirectorDBC