BOXERS

BOXERS

BOXERS

BOXERS

BOXERS

BOXERS

BOXERS

I think I got my point across..... :blink:

Heck yes. I'd feel pretty cool with my funky fresh Mandarins boxers.

Chess:

Two valve G bugles, 15 inch snares and Guard with Busbies and boots --VS-- 3 valve Bb, 13 inch snares and Dancers.

Check and Mate.

Some shirts with a vintage feel to them (for example, a tour shirt from '91 or something) would be cool.

There are some vintage shirts out there from many corps, but I doubt you'll find any corps willing to take the chance of selling a gross of any shirt from a past tour as it would have very limited appeal to most.

As for other comments about the high costs...corps are very well aware of how high things are for fans. Having shirts, CDs, etc. produced is not cheap and the corps sets their target profit margin for each item. Thus, when corps have to pay $30 to have a hooded sweatshirt produced with their logo, they have to charge upwards of $50 to make it worth the time to sell it. If they feel they can't get their needed profits and the retail price would be too high, they don't have that particular item produced.

Yes...buying souvies can be expensive, but remember, these sales give corps the much needed expense money allowing them to travel from show to show. I'd much rather spend $20 on a tshirt from my favorite corps rather than pad some corporate exec's wallet from Abercrombie and Fitch.

Looking back, corps offer a mugh higher variety of souvenir items than they did back in my days in the 80s. The more successful a corps is, especially those few that consistently finish at the top, the more variety they can sell. Face it...sometimes I think the Cavies could put their logo on a cow patty and sell it. Lower placed corps have a harder time selling different things, but just as with Spirit's bobble head, you'll find a few interesting things out there that you simply have to have.

Edited by ssorrell

I'd like to see corps sell mini hats/shakos/ausies/helmets/whatever like the mini football helmets you can buy. They are like 4 inches tall, or something like that. I'd buy a mini Bluecoats helmet in a second.

• 3 weeks later...