This might be fun if you're willing to laugh at yourself a little

1973-2nd from center on the #2 side

ICR1973.jpg

1976 Banquet

Picture007.jpg

b38a9c94.jpg

4ae5891d.jpg

another crappy picture, I'm no longer photogenic, too old I guess!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girlfriend you take that god awful picture down now, or bare the wrath of my Scicilian ways....and you know what I mean!!!

Sorry, boyfriend you take that god awful picture down now, or bare the wrath of my Scicilian way....and you don't know what I mean but will find out sooner than you think if you don't.....

Girlfriend I am as puzzled as you...and YES, I know about your Scicilian ways. Just remember you promised never to use it on me though. :beer:

Girlfriend I am as puzzled as you...and YES, I know about your Scicilian ways. Just remember you promised never to use it on me though. :beer:

Um P.S. he said as you aged in drum corps, not pctures of life until you're 80......

Edited by LancerFi

What? :)

I didn't march 100 years like you guys....so four years is hardley anything.

I thought it was 3???

Also, I mean he asked for DC pictures, now ones from after we'er married with children!!!!

I'll make up for it right here, and show just how different one night can make, this is 1983 on the way to Miami is the top, and botton is just 2 nights later in Miami...It doesn't even look like the same person...

R.I.P. my friend

c1b10ea4.jpg

that's a friend, not a boyfiend as an FYI...

Edited by LancerFi

I thought it was 3???

yes....three years of junior and a half year with Buc's until I broke my ankle. Now if you want to count high school that would tack on 3 more years....but still nothing compared to you guys! :beer:

yes....three years of junior and a half year with Buc's until I broke my ankle. Now if you want to count high school that would tack on 3 more years....but still nothing compared to you guys! :beer:

Oh yeah, that's right, my favorite person, Ralph Pace!

Oh, please, Malibu, post photos of yourself!

This just isn't fair!

Sally

Sally I'm waiting for MaxwellNotes to posts his up......then we shall see. Hey, Tansea already posted an ugly mug of me! :sshh:

I'll make up for it right here, and show just how different one night can make, this is 1983 on the way to Miami is the top, and botton is just 2 nights later in Miami...It doesn't even look like the same person...

R.I.P. my friend

that's a friend, not a boyfiend as an FYI...

See, that's what 2 WILD nights will do to you! :P