The Countdown begins

Brigadiers:

I'm hoping this was just a mistake. Please don't respond.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

No mistake ... it was purely intentional and friendly response to the Brigs recuiting thread (below) appearing right in the middle of the Renegades recruiting thread first.

Maybe the two corps should merge? lol.

>>>> All i can say is have an EMT ready and life support on call

Rouge et Noir a show about love that will stop your heart and cause you to forget to breath....

Brigs 2006

www.brigadiers.com

Edited by drumlaw80

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mistake ... it was purely intentional and friendly response to the Brigs recuiting thread (below) appearing right in the middle of the Renegades recruiting thread first.

Maybe the two corps should merge? lol.

>>>> All i can say is have an EMT ready and life support on call

Rouge et Noir a show about love that will stop your heart and cause you to forget to breath....

Brigs 2006

www.brigadiers.com

Sorry Lee:

Bad form. It shouldn't have happened. Thanks for being such a good sport about it. I remember lining up at finals retreat next to you guys one year not long ago and all our guys kept saying was how much of a class act you were. We weren't wrong.

Now to your comment. Could you imagine a merged corps? WOW!!!!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Edited by SkipMebden

Sorry Lee:

Bad form. It shouldn't have happened. Thanks for being such a good sport about it. I remember lining up at finals retreat next to you guys one year not long ago and all our guys kept saying was how much of a class act you were. We weren't wrong.

Now to your comment. Could you imagine a merged corps? WOW!!!!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

It's all good, my friend.

I like the Brigs, and I thought the whole thing was amusing.

My fault guys...didn't relize the topic of the thread that I was posting in, you may do as you wish to me this weekend at practice.

My fault guys...didn't relize the topic of the thread that I was posting in, you may do as you wish to me this weekend at practice.

Well, if that isn't reason enough for some of you to go to camp this weekend, I don't know what is!!!

^0^ ^0^

Well, if that isn't reason enough for some of you to go to camp this weekend, I don't know what is!!!

^0^ ^0^

Sara,

Did you really march in Bayonne? If so, that gives you at least five more points.

Lee

Leaving for camp the day after tomorrow. And a little bird told me that Gerald and John might be attending as well! :worthy: ^0^

That is great Evan, but did that little bird say anything about some kid named Will?

Oh 3 days : 15 hours : 50 minutes

Still dare you all to come

and as an added feature you get to do as you wish to me for being an air-head

Edited by Panacea