Bus stories

Adam Bertram abrasive?

NEVER.

(Was the girl that obnoxious red headed girl...Carrie Hyde, I think?) :P

Hey Nikk. Yea, Adam is my brother. I marched 86-90 (all with Carrie Hyde LOL and Billy for that matter) but it wasn't Carrie. It was some Sop player.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha... I got a bus story for you.

DCA 2004. We leave for Scranton and it takes FOREVER because everyone in FL is evacuating for Hurricane Jeanne. I think it took something like 10 hours just to get from Orlando to Valdosta (GA), AFTER it took seven hours to drive the two and a half hour route from West Palm Beach to Orlando... BUT I think about that trip all the time, and it never fails to make me smile!

this summer we on our bus(mon valley express.) in erie. and we were small enough to fit the whole group on one bus. and we were waiting for the strom that was going on to strop and the delay to be lifted so we could go on. and most of us had taken off our jackets and were either sitting in our seat or had thron our stuff on it and were standing next to it. and our horn instructor started to sing in heaven there is no beer. and alot of us joined in. and when it ended there was a loud clap of thunder. and our brass instructor stuck his head out of the door and yelled"now knock it off. i'm not afraid of you behold my power." and just as he pulled his head back in a bolt od lighthing hit rather close to our bus. close enough we felt heat and everything was white for a second. and our brass instructor looked out the door. and went "ok you win i'm afraid of you. i quit." and we all laughed. and my cousin had come up to see the show and when it started to rain he ran with us to the bus. and was standing next to the door. and while we were all laughing he gave me this look of*are you all insain? why did i follow you onto the bus. what is amater with you people?*

Edited by krazyivan

heres a good one to share...my common tour story....

After the Indy Show, we went back to the housing site and ate dinner and head off to Rome NY. But i ate something bad (without knowing it) when we got on the bus, i felt sick so i grabbed a trash bag and ran to the bathroom in the back to throw up...i think i puked about a gallon of stuff... so then after i thought it was over with. So i sat back down and my seat partner asked if i was okay...i was like yeah sure. So the people behind me decided to give me soda to ease my stomach...then the moment it hit my throat...i turned towards my bus partner and released the rage from my stomach on to his arm and face...and the rest is history... he got mad at first cause he thought i spilt the soda on him. hahaha

heres a good one to share...my common tour story....

After the Indy Show, we went back to the housing site and ate dinner and head off to Rome NY. But i ate something bad (without knowing it) when we got on the bus, i felt sick so i grabbed a trash bag and ran to the bathroom in the back to throw up...i think i puked about a gallon of stuff... so then after i thought it was over with. So i sat back down and my seat partner asked if i was okay...i was like yeah sure. So the people behind me decided to give me soda to ease my stomach...then the moment it hit my throat...i turned towards my bus partner and released the rage from my stomach on to his arm and face...and the rest is history... he got mad at first cause he thought i spilt the soda on him. hahaha

here is a variation. in 86 we had a free day in montreal so we (Regiment) and 27 drank the beer garden dry. after we headed out of town. We had old busses with sliding windows. One of the contra players (who shall remain nameless) usually sat by the window but asked to sit on the aisle so if he got sick he could make it to the bathroom.

well about 30 minutes lated he had fallen asleep and when he was jolted awake he suddenly had to hurl. Instead of heading for the bathroom, in his se,i awake state he thought he was still by the window and leaned over to throw up out the window.....

well instead he hurled right into his seat partners lap. was pretty ill, but laughable the next morning.

I have a good one about a 1979 Spirit of Atlanta Contra player on a Crossmen bus. But you would have to find a Crossmen to tell you about it as I seemed to have passed out in the middle of it. :D :D :D :D :worthy::wub::wub:

Hmmm...I think I've heard that story before. :worthy:

what goes on the bus

stays on the bus

Word. Tell 'em shaners.