Your First....

Do you remember your first drum corps tshirt... I mean a corps shirt, not from a show, and not your own corps... and the circumstances that you got it?

My kid sister marched for Ventures in 1975, and I was with Flying Dutchmen. She attended some show called DCIs, and brought me back a SCV tshirt... a baseball style with red sleeves and the SCU shield on the front. I thanked her for her kindness, then asked her "Who the heck is Santa Clara Vanguard?" :rock:

Still have that shirt after all these years, but I think it has shrunk. b**bs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was three (1986) my parents gave me a little kids Trooper's shirt...it had a covered wagon on it and some cartoon horses and calvary men...rather awesome, i must say. They also bought an adult Troopers (the traditional logo in gold on navy blue) shirt that year, which I know have also....I think my mom said one of her color guard students (at the time she taught guard at some local high schools) was in the Troop, so that is why they were big fans in '86.

Troopers from 71 or 72.

Yellow with the Crossed Sabres in black with just the word Troopers on it.

If I dug around, it's probably still here here someplace!

Mine was a Phantom Regiment t-shirt circa 1980ish.

White with black trim on the color and sleeves as was the style back then, with the old style chevron PR logo in the front.

Then I saw the Bridgemen live the following year and I gave up all pretense of a military bearing ^0^ ^0^

In The Stone!!!!

It was a black Phantom Regiment shirt I bought in the winter of 1978 when I was in winter guard. It had the helmet in the center of what I remember as a starburst. Below the starburst, of course, was Phantom Regiment. The writing and drawing were silver.

I bought my first drum corps t-shirt from Crown booth at firstbeat this year.

yeah, I know... I'm noob-ish. So shoot me.

~>conner