2007 DCI in Pasadena

Congrats to the fans on the West Coast.

It's long overdue.

Whatever the concerns are, I'm sure the professionals in DCI and the local community will do their best to work them out.

Again, congrats to the West Coast DCI fans that will get an opportunity to enjoy the finals a little closer to home. It's long overdue.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be fun next year, a new place for finals. (And it's closer to home, so my family will be able to see me!)

Driving from Florida to Cali = ew.

Haha, oh well, I think it will be interesting nonetheless.

*Trying to be positive*

OH NO! :o Not Allentown! Please don't take away my allentown. :huh:

As far as Indy being a late season thing...this year it's scheduled for July 8. In past year's it has been July 31st (around that time). So we're already seeing that change (which is sooo weird!).

Well, ok...looking forward to Pasadena I suppose!

I think the Indy thing has a lot to do with construction. I was there in November for BOA and the parking lot I usually park in was a huge hole!! I guess Indy can't handle all the corps right now....just a few.....so we all get to go to Atlanta instead....LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! :laugh: (except the Cadets singing <**> )

FINALLY!!!

When do tickets go on sale? I'll be camping out by my phone.

Is it just me or does this announcement (though hardly a surprise) make 2006 seem like it's just in the way?

FINALLY!!!

When do tickets go on sale? I'll be camping out by my phone.

Is it just me or does this announcement (though hardly a surprise) make 2006 seem like it's just in the way?

No it is not in the way....and by the way....us folks in Madison get to order tickets before you anyways!!! :P

Touché. One of these years I will make it out to the "birthplace" of the activity.

Touché. One of these years I will make it out to the "birthplace" of the activity.

FYI: Your signature still says "Merry Christmas" :)

Careful, Jeff.. folks around these parts are mighty sensitive about that "W" word you used...

I wonder if they'll hold you to the same standard they want to hold me to?

:diva:

Stef

Yeah, I guess I could have come up with something else. It was just a spur of the moment reaction. I mean really, do they think wh-----, I mean, complaining about it here will make DCI go, "gee, maybe we should find somewhere else." AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocketman - a little cheese please

ampssuck