Add BDJazz

Our thoughts exactly, Stef. Tansea and I, that is. Maybe because we live on the beach a lot we're pretty used to beautiful bikini-clad women and don't need to bray like donkey to register our approval.

Not to take one thing away from Ms. Penny, but gentlemen....do show some common respect.

You East Coast guys are just mad because I sent Miss Evil New Jersey home and you have to live with another head-spinning, pea-soup spewing bundle of un-joy.....oh heck, you're used to it: what's one more Harpy, eh?

RON HOUSLEY

Ron, I have been a perfect gentleman on this site... ... I HAVE been respectful to Penny! I think she looks absolutely gorgeous and told her so. If you check back to my post...I did say a tasteful bathing suit pic, and that is what she provided! I also don't like the reference to "bray like donkey" with the not too subtle reference of calling us on the East (Right) Coast, ###eS! This site and this thread are for FUN, so please leave the "Politically Correct" post's to kid's will ya????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if you Eastern feathers got ruffled there. Don't want to start another Siege of Troy over the woman.....or any woman for that matter.

You sure you're not just ticked because I sent that New Jersey girl back there, right? 'Cuz if you were, I could understand: but I ain't taking her back, Dude!

Oh yeah, sorry also you read way too much into the word "braying", certainly not a personal slam against East Coast men, women or culture.....

RON HOUSLEY

Never been called

a perfect gentleman....

for good reason.

Edited by ffernbus3

Yes, we West Coast boyz DO treat our women well.....especially in The Kingsmen Alumni Corps. And if you have to even ask why I give you 3 good reasons: KINGSMEN COLOR GUARD.

As far as a geography lesson: Kentucky isn't generally referred to as "Back East." "Back East" is where you live, Fred.

And btw: I had a very long relationship with a Jersey Girl.....on the West Coast. I gave that Spawn of Satan back to you guys as I now REALLY prefer West Coast women.....and if you knew better, you would to.

Even Renegades would bow to the EVIL that is a PMS-ing New Jersey women!

RON HOUSLEY

So what you're saying Ron, is that when YOU went to school Kentucky was on WHAT side of the map??? East Coast or West Coast...so much for the "Geography Lesson".

In reference to your statement about "Yes, we West Coast boyz DO treat our women well.....especially in The Kingsmen Alumni Corps. And if you have to even ask why I give you 3 good reasons: KINGSMEN COLOR GUARD." I'm really pretty sure that Penny being the Musician that she is...doesn't take THAT OFFER very seriously!!!!!!!!!

I also don't think it's very appropriate to be talking trash about your EX girlfriend from NJ!

Me either! But mine was definitely for the best. Glad I did it.

Why didn't you tell me who you was? It's always nice to meet the people you talk to on here.

Hey Bro! ^0^

b**bs Scott!

Didn't realize it was you until it was over....it didn't click when you told someone that you are usually a percussionist, until I was eating at Chevy's. No matter, we'll meet again. Drum corps is a small world.

Didn't realize it was you until it was over....it didn't click when you told someone that you are usually a percussionist, until I was eating at Chevy's. No matter, we'll meet again. Drum corps is a small world.

Yep, it is. I will be back! I love it out there...miss it too. I have missed living in Walnut Creek for 12 years now.

I would love to be a Renegade, but this season, I am committed to MCL. It's going to be a cool show. I love jazz/ ^0^

Yep, it is. I will be back! I love it out there...miss it too. I have missed living in Walnut Creek for 12 years now.

I would love to be a Renegade, but this season, I am committed to MCL. It's going to be a cool show. I love jazz/ ^0^

Chinese New years comes every year....see you next year.

She is not only beautiful outside but inside as well

Love ya

Hi Again Penny, I was serious about putting this thread on the senior site! Have you considered it?? I would be glad to start a new thread there...or you can ask one of the moderators to move it and I am sure they would! Up to you my dear! :blink:

Well I give my permission to move this to Seniors