January Excitement complete/February in SIGHT

January Excitement is over and the Empire Statesmen are taking one of our best winters to date into February.

Have you heard? The Empire Statesmen are performing the music of Ray Charles entitled Catchin Some Rays. Jerry Kelsey and Colin McNutt have done an unbelievable job with the brass and percussion arrangements to date.

If you are on the fence come visit us this weekend February 4th from 12-8 and February 5th from 9-3 at Mercy High School. Check our website (www.statesmen.org)for more information including directions. Both of our arrangers will be in for that camp so if you are thinking about The Statesmen come get a free lesson from two of the nations finest arrangers and teachers. You'll be glad you did!

We are never full and have openings in all sections. A nice way to spend the first weekend might be to come hang with a group that has been said by many to be their second family.

Contact me for any further information at trmdrum1@rochester.rr.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January Excitement is over and the Empire Statesmen are taking one of our best winters to date into February.

Have you heard? The Empire Statesmen are performing the music of Ray Charles entitled Catchin Some Rays. Jerry Kelsey and Colin McNutt have done an unbelievable job with the brass and percussion arrangements to date.

If you are on the fence come visit us this weekend February 4th from 12-8 and February 5th from 9-3 at Mercy High School. Check our website (www.statesmen.org)for more information including directions. Both of our arrangers will be in for that camp so if you are thinking about The Statesmen come get a free lesson from two of the nations finest arrangers and teachers. You'll be glad you did!

We are never full and have openings in all sections. A nice way to spend the first weekend might be to come hang with a group that has been said by many to be their second family.

Contact me for any further information at trmdrum1@rochester.rr.com

4 more sleeps and we are on our way! :-)

Come Catch Some Rays with us!

ES06

Can't wait to see everyone back at rehearsal. Also looking forward to meeting Colin McNutt. I hear he is the tops! Should be another great weekend with the Empire Statesmen. For more information check out the web site at www.statesmen.org. :)

Can't wait to see everyone back at rehearsal. Also looking forward to meeting Colin McNutt. I hear he is the tops! Should be another great weekend with the Empire Statesmen. For more information check out the web site at www.statesmen.org. :)

3 more sleeps and we are on our way!

Come check us out!

Sounds GREAT to me!

I cant wait for the weekend!!!

PEEPS?????

cant wait to see the rest of the book :)

Me either. Hopefully this weekend the show will be learned!

I cannot wait to see the drill for the opener either. Last I heard that should be written already. Jamie writes some great stuff.

Tamm

Me either. Hopefully this weekend the show will be learned!

I cannot wait to see the drill for the opener either. Last I heard that should be written already. Jamie writes some great stuff.

Tamm

Count me in as excited to play the final tune of the show - can't believe we will have all the songs played through, two memorized and it's the first weekend in February! If you are on the fence about marching, this is the year to "catch some rays" and have a wonderful experience as a Statesmen member! Even those of you over 40 - we can use players in all sections! Be at Mercy High School either Saturday from 12-8pm or Sunday from 9-3pm. Directions are on our website and once you are there, you won't want to leave! What a year!

Leslie

Count me in as excited to play the final tune of the show - can't believe we will have all the songs played through, two memorized and it's the first weekend in February! If you are on the fence about marching, this is the year to "catch some rays" and have a wonderful experience as a Statesmen member! Even those of you over 40 - we can use players in all sections! Be at Mercy High School either Saturday from 12-8pm or Sunday from 9-3pm. Directions are on our website and once you are there, you won't want to leave! What a year!

Leslie

Great job on the Minutes Leslie.... Thank you & see you this weekend!

Allen