January Excitement complete/February in SIGHT

yeah! We leave tonight!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b**bs b**bs wow that show last night was amazing. we sounded awesome. having 14 snares playing the drum solo in rio and having woodwind play rio was awesome. b**bs also good job to the east rochester kids and the cadets too. they both put on a good show. i also had a fun time doing push ups during the show. (<**> <**>) also the rest of the book is awesome. great job to all the people that put it toghter

anyway 2 weeks till next camp at mercy high school!!!. dont miss out on this once in a lifetime experince.

B) es06 B)

Edited by vibratojr

I'm still celebrating our performance last night for the community of East Rochester. We baptized new members in the Statesmen to a winter shoe, complete with push-ups for Ryan (Gotta be able to do 10 buddy!!). Even after 6 years with this group, I'm amazed at how quickley we put a performance together! The audience was spectacular, the kids from East Rochester were great and, with time and encouragement from us became comfortable with "moving around" in Rio, and you can't say enough about our Statesmen Cadets!! David, thank you for another great evening - can't wait to perform in LeRoy next month!

Our show this year is awesome! The audience reaction to Georgia tells the story - the possibilities are endless! This year feels even better than 2004! There's something great happening, I can feel it......

Come catch some rays!!

ES06

^OO^

I'm still celebrating our performance last night for the community of East Rochester. We baptized new members in the Statesmen to a winter shoe, complete with push-ups for Ryan (Gotta be able to do 10 buddy!!). Even after 6 years with this group, I'm amazed at how quickley we put a performance together! The audience was spectacular, the kids from East Rochester were great and, with time and encouragement from us became comfortable with "moving around" in Rio, and you can't say enough about our Statesmen Cadets!! David, thank you for another great evening - can't wait to perform in LeRoy next month!

Our show this year is awesome! The audience reaction to Georgia tells the story - the possibilities are endless! This year feels even better than 2004! There's something great happening, I can feel it......

Come catch some rays!!

ES06

^OO^

Wow, what a weekend. My best Statesmen weekend ever. We accomplished something great this weekend. We went out and played for an hour for an audience and ever added a little visual to spice things up. What a blast.

The closer medley is incredible. The best part of a great show!

I cannot wait to see everyone in 5 weeks and do it all over again. Yes, 5 weeks, we have to miss the next camp. :-( I am already suffering withdrawl and I have to wait 5 weeks. <**> <**> <**> <**> <**>

We got home just after 10 and the ride was not bad at all. Thanks to everyone who cares enough to check up on us. This family rocks!

If you want to be a part of the 2006 Empire Statesmen you better hurry to the next camp as spots are limited and filling with super talented people quickly.

Come Catch Some Rays With Us!

having woodwind play rio was awesome.

(whispers: Make sure nobody tells George Hopkins!)