##Kilties## Feb. 18th-19th

WWBD

No prob Anders. I will have my people call your people.

WWBD

Fantastic.

Oh and speaking of people...if I'm not on your website in 6.3 seconds I am sending Chuck over to liquify your kidneys.

:D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic.

Oh and speaking of people...if I'm not on your website in 6.3 seconds I am sending Chuck over to liquify your kidneys.

:D

When I feel that when you are worthy enough I will...so dont hold your breath. B)

Chuck Norris was once denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:35 am. This angered Chuck Norris so he roundhouse kicked the McDonalds into a Wendy's.

The song, "I Can See Clearly Now," was created after Chuck Norris slaughtered 203,945 people in midair. The rain of blood lasted days. Jesus was ######.

Heart disease may be the new leading cause of death in women age 45 to 65, but Chuck Norris is still the leading cause of death in men age 0 to 125.

99% of Chuck Norris is kick ###. The remaining 1% is pain in your genitals. The other 10% contributes to world hunger because Chuck Norris always gives 110%.

Chuck Norris dropped 150 pounds in two and a half weeks while doing basics with the Kilties this winter...

Join Up.

norris.jpg

LOL...well when you have Christie Brinkley on your informercials it does tend to happen.

Its almost the time when the holes for this year's show are closing. Dont be left out on whats going to be a fun time. If you cant make it this year there is always next year.

WWBD

I started teaching Chuck basics back when I was a wee- kid he did up in 4's down in 4's for hours

but look how he turned out !!

2 weeks untill next basic's

hope everyone is working out and running!!!

We should be getting the rest of the music at the next camp. Which is totally awesome. That means when its time to learn the drill we should have the music down cold.brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

awwwww yeah!!!!!

WWBD