Dutch Boy

For those that still can't believe that Dutch Boy is playing SOUTH PARK, YES WE ARE !!!!!

The show is called Selections from SOUTH PARK: THE MOVIE!!

We are only playing the MUSIC from South Park !

We hope you enjoy it !!! B)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that still can't believe that Dutch Boy is playing SOUTH PARK, YES WE ARE !!!!!

The show is called Selections from SOUTH PARK: THE MOVIE!!

We are only playing the MUSIC from South Park !

We hope you enjoy it !!! B)

I'm looking forward to it! Good music can come from any source.... you don't necessarily have to love the storyline to enjoy the music.

I'm looking forward to it! Good music can come from any source.... you don't necessarily have to love the storyline to enjoy the music.

but who didn't like the storyline to South Park?!

:P

~>conner

but who didn't like the storyline to South Park?!

:P

~>conner

And you just made my day.

Sarcasm for teh win!

Well - you can accuse me of bias because I'm a former staff member, but.....

I stopped into the camp "show and tell" yesterday and I can tell you it's going to be a fun show that you are not going to want to miss. I'm a bass guy so I don't normally have a lot to say about front ensemble, but the keyboards are flying! I heard the opener, Uncle - er - the Uncle song :P - and Blame Canada. I'm looking forward to seeing it out there on the field.

Cheers

Jim

That's horrible! I hope no little kids have to play the music. South Park is an adult show.

what!? that shows awesome and really isnt that bad AND AND always has a moral at the end

yeah, you can totally tell it has a Christian meaning.

You know, like when Saddam and the Devil are in #### together, and they are gay. That's totally telling you to be Christian.

~>conner

I'm a bass guy so I don't normally have a lot to say about front ensemble, but the keyboards are flying!

Jim

Awww, Shucks Jim. Thanks for the kind words on the pit. They are really working very hard this year, as is the rest of the corps. It promises to be a very exciting year!!!

Well - you can accuse me of bias because I'm a former staff member, but.....

I stopped into the camp "show and tell" yesterday and I can tell you it's going to be a fun show that you are not going to want to miss. I'm a bass guy so I don't normally have a lot to say about front ensemble, but the keyboards are flying! I heard the opener, Uncle - er - the Uncle song :P - and Blame Canada. I'm looking forward to seeing it out there on the field.

Cheers

Jim

Awww, Shucks Jim. Thanks for the kind words on the pit. They are really working very hard this year, as is the rest of the corps. It promises to be a very exciting year!!!

I can't wait, you'll see me at the next practise !!!! b**bs :laugh: b**bs

yeah, you can totally tell it has a Christian meaning.

You know, like when Saddam and the Devil are in #### together, and they are gay. That's totally telling you to be Christian.

~>conner

are you accually gettin upset by this? or is this sarcastic sarcasm???? people need to lighten up its just a show