National Dream Contest Roosevelt Stadium

NYNewYorkCitySkyliners.jpg

New York Skyliners

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Very much OldOhio and Benny....could not find squat on Sky's current web site Thanks Much!

Fred,

If you go to the yahoo group drumcorpsofthe60sand70s and sign up, you'll find plenty of Sky pictures there. Many from various 'Dreams'. The website has mostly pictures of the Alumni Corps.

Are you going to the PAL Buccaneers show on March 11 at Central High?? If so, look for me and others from Sky. Looking forward to it.

Ray

Fred,

If you go to the yahoo group drumcorpsofthe60sand70s and sign up, you'll find plenty of Sky pictures there. Many from various 'Dreams'. The website has mostly pictures of the Alumni Corps.

Are you going to the PAL Buccaneers show on March 11 at Central High?? If so, look for me and others from Sky. Looking forward to it.

Ray

Yes Ray,

I did get on that site and what you see in this thread is the links to that sites pix...can't get it to work just yet but workin it with Marlene.........Any Ideas??? check the links and see what I mean!

Yes Ray,

I did get on that site and what you see in this thread is the links to that sites pix...can't get it to work just yet but workin it with Marlene.........Any Ideas??? check the links and see what I mean!

Fred,

You have to register on all of the sites...(10 total, I think)

Tony ;-)

Holy Name Cadets @ 1949 Dream, Roosevelt Stadium

holy.jpg

Selden Cadets "Golden Lancers" @ 1959 Dream, Roosevelt Stadium

selden.jpg

All.... Link to join this site...as Tony said, you must individually join any/All of the 10 sites you wish!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/drumc...ofthe60sand70s/

Fred,

I think Marlene asks everyone to "register" on all of the sites in every other post she makes. She's always reminding us, that's another reason she has the links at the bottom of every post. b**bs

Tony B)