Cru is Rockin!

b dub

The Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps is well on thier way to having one of the best seasons that the corps has had in a long time!

The Brass line has most of the show done and are playing it very well. We just could use a few more Lead Trumpets and baritones to fill the line out! I cannot believe how well the line truly does sound!

Our Percussion program is shaping up to be leaps and bounds above last year and the arrangements are real cool. We need only 3 more people to fill that section out.

The color guard has 2 minutes worth of the show done and is looking to be the largest guard that the corps has put on the field in a while.

Our Next Camp is March 11th and 12th at Hope Hall School in Rochester, New York. Anyone interested in coming this camp or needs transportation to this camp can contact me at brianwilt@rochestercrusaders.org

I am overall amazed at the growth of the corps since last season and how we look. we are so much further along that where we were last year at this time. Now is the time to get involved.

Join the Crusade!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok since people seem to be afraid to write anything I will. So there! Geez people are we all working or something. Oh I know you're all practicing. Relish the thought. lol Anywho see everyone at the next camp weekend March 11th & 12th.

BTW: It's a great year to be a Crusader! Come check it out!

The Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps is well on thier way to having one of the best seasons that the corps has had in a long time!

The Brass line has most of the show done and are playing it very well. We just could use a few more Lead Trumpets and baritones to fill the line out! I cannot believe how well the line truly does sound!

Our Percussion program is shaping up to be leaps and bounds above last year and the arrangements are real cool. We need only 3 more people to fill that section out.

The color guard has 2 minutes worth of the show done and is looking to be the largest guard that the corps has put on the field in a while.

Our Next Camp is March 11th and 12th at Hope Hall School in Rochester, New York. Anyone interested in coming this camp or needs transportation to this camp can contact me at brianwilt@rochestercrusaders.org

I am overall amazed at the growth of the corps since last season and how we look. we are so much further along that where we were last year at this time. Now is the time to get involved.

Join the Crusade!!!

recently got th charts to STH they are sweeeeeeeeeet

Dont take mine or anyone elses word for how things are, come to our next camp on March 11th and 12th and see for yourself what is happening at the Crusaders. The Hype IS REAL!

Join The Crusade!

Edited by b dub

Dont take mine or anyone elses word for how things are, come to our next camp on March 11th and 12th and see for yourself what is happening at the Crusaders. The Hype IS REAL!

Join The Crusade!

Bump B)

Bump B)

:music: The 2005 Video Yearbook will be available next camp with some really cool effects from the NERO Software......It will definitely fill 1 full dvd so drop me a line at home or here and I will hook you up! :P

I think the fun is breaking out even more as the spring gets closer and the weather gets warmer!! (Actually pretty cold today but the high 30s predicted for thursday!LOL!) :music:

HURRAY for March....getting closer to Spring! :music:

:music: The 2005 Video Yearbook will be available next camp with some really cool effects from the NERO Software......It will definitely fill 1 full dvd so drop me a line at home or here and I will hook you up! :P

I think the fun is breaking out even more as the spring gets closer and the weather gets warmer!! (Actually pretty cold today but the high 30s predicted for thursday!LOL!) :music:

HURRAY for March....getting closer to Spring! :music:

yessssssssss gary i love you and you know im first on your list!!!!!!

10 Days till Next camp. Have you made your plans yet to come check us out? Now is the time....

Join the Crusade!

Bump!!!!

So excited for this coming camp....it's gonna be off the hook!!!

Till then, peace out!