Cru is Rockin!

b dub

just got word that if we can get them up or somehow they can come up we have 3 snares and 3 tenors on the way!!!!!!!! that would be with out any cuts 9-6-5

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got word that if we can get them up or somehow they can come up we have 3 snares and 3 tenors on the way!!!!!!!! that would be with out any cuts 9-6-5

Four more days till camp....woohoo....can't wait B)

:blush:

yessssssssss gary i love you and you know im first on your list!!!!!!

:unsure: Joe .....U KNOW u Are! LOL!

Just putting on the final touch and it came out pretty cool!

CAMP THIS WEEKEND IS GUNNA ROCK! B)

HOPE Hall.....Buffalo Rd.....Rochester..........Come Check Out the Spring May Queen!

www. RochesterCrusaders.org!

yoooo that would be so sick... i think we need them, and if their good players, the dl recruiting problems will be no more

yoooo that would be so sick... i think we need them, and if their good players, the dl recruiting problems will be no more

well you know them all but one

what a great weekend, drum line solitified Firebird and Light My Fire (icluding hour long treking of firebird, like the ones you see BAC do on vicfirth.com) where we cleaned it up and got very musical and sweated and and and bonded....gary, just watched the dvd, very nice very nice but you need more in the lot shots of the drumline playing show music! ;) we should sell these at booths