Drumhard?

I know this is talking about another forum and such, but I know a lot of the people who frequent Drumhard also come here. Does anyone know what is up with the site? I keep getting a "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" message whenever I try to load the site. It's been like this for a few days now. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know what the deal is?

Jorgenson?

Edited by G-Cym

Just so you know your not crazy, I've been having the same thing happen. Maybe they got hacked or they are having server problems?

Just so you know your not crazy, I've been having the same thing happen. Maybe they got hacked or they are having server problems?

What if us cymbal players are equally crazy? :sshh:

i will be at Coatesville, we're bringing Mechanicsburg in for the day.

then you can see our craziness...or stupidity :P

Little bit of both I'm sure. You guys coming out in Open?

I'll of course be there with Aftermath, Cymbal feature might be a little long, tell me what you think.

A. we're still new to the whole indoor thing, and we dont want to use KIDA divisional placement as a litmus test as KIDA is in a rebuilding phase.

so we'll see if we're really A or not...two lines we batted with last year, LD and Brandywine are in A, so it makes sense to us.

we just want to come out and have fun. the score isnt important, just the experience.

well, and the possible Friday night sleepover for the staff :P