thanks guys.

I have been browsing here ever since I found this site. I want to take the oppertunity to just say thank you to all of my corps mates. and to all the others who shared the same expriences even though we were in different corps and different times. Placement, scores and all that pales when set against the friendships and family that you gain in this activity. I myself have been away for several years until I finally attended a show last summer (wichita, ks). The one thing I learned was that I missed the activity and many of you very much over the years. Anyway thanks It was some of the best summers of my life.

p.s. I hope this is in the right place. if not forgive me.

Hi tim. We are both doing well. we now have 2 kids a 5 yr old boy and 2 yr old girl. we are living in the middle of nowhere(oklahoma panhandle) :blink: it's really great to find you all here. kinda like a homecoming. b**bs i'll fill ya alll in more later gotta go take care of the kids. :)

p.s. the missus reads here too and will want to put her .02 cents in later :blink:

Edited by kmanv