II/III Tour ?

II/III Tour ?????Has anyone got the dates yet or are we keeping secrets :devin:

Edited by ripper

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a tenative schedule, but it hasn't been finalized to my understanding. I think either this month or next month, it should be made public.

And no, I don't know it, but I have seen Yamato's tenative schedule with show dates and locations.

E-mail JW Koester and start to act like a corps director Mr Ripley.....

Totally UNCOOL. I personally have been contacting Koester and other people in the office at DCI. They have not yet responded.

Perhaps if Center X has all the answers, then they should start acting like a benevolent drum corps person and provide said information...or have a Coke and a smile and shut the #### up. :grrr:

Nothing to do with the fact that you work at Blue Saints?

Dogging JW Koester, who does a great job with the Div 2/3 tour - that's UNCOOL (not my choice of words by the way)

Would you and "Ripper" rather a show schedule be posted and then amended some 20-odd times like the last few years? Would you like to see confusion from what should be a growing fan base?

There is nothing wrong with waiting until the schedule is ready to be made public. Relax dude.

My appologies to everyone else for starting to sound like RAM-D. We now return you to your regularly scheduled DCP forum.