El Fuego-RCR Camp Sunday, March 12

Where are all the available brass players?

I know you're out there just waiting to jump in our line and have some fun! :D

Full Corps CAMP this Sunday, March 12, 2006!

Then we'll follow up with a Thursday, March 16 brass, drums, and pit (Yes, we have a pit this year!) rehearsal!

Sunday, March 12, 9:00am-6:00pm at VAPAC

Thursday, March 16, 7:00pm-9:30pm at CSUS

Anyone interested in any of the sections should contact the perspective staff member from the staff page or just show up. If we know you are coming, we can make sure we have an instrument for you. :)

You can also check out the RCR retrospective slideshow linked from our home page at RCR

2006 Show - "El Fuego!"

The 2006 River City Regiment is on fire! Our 2006 program will feature a series of 'hot' tunes designed to entertain both the fans and the members playing in the corps.

The show will open with the hit "Tank!" - the theme song of the anime series Cowboy Bebop, written by Yoko Kanno. The show will continue with the powerful latin chart from Arturo Sandoval - "A Mis Abuelos". Our quasi-ballad will be Kenny Garret's vocal jazz chart "Sing A Song of Song", which will continue into a drum feature, leading into our closer: "Malaga", the Bill Holman masterpiece written for Stan Kenton.

I am looking forward to seeing some new faces along with the usual suspects this Sunday! :blink:

Yeah, I am coming in from Orlando this weekend. Sorry East coast guys/gals, I love RCR too much to leave now. Great show music this year. This show rocks! The pit is a nice addition. Drum line is scary good and it is only the start of the actual season. More brass players are always welcome. Would love to find more bari. players or Euph. also. Bring yourself, a friend, and anyone that wants to be a part of this! The show title is right on target this year. This corps is on fire!

cant wait to see you guys out here in rochacha with your pretty drums

Hey...what about our pretty shiny brass horns??

<-----drummer

Doh! No love for the brass! It's okay, I won't cry. Much.

fine i look forward to your pretty brass SOUND

Yeah, I am coming in from Orlando this weekend. Sorry East coast guys/gals, I love RCR too much to leave now. Great show music this year. This show rocks! The pit is a nice addition. Drum line is scary good and it is only the start of the actual season. More brass players are always welcome. Would love to find more bari. players or Euph. also. Bring yourself, a friend, and anyone that wants to be a part of this! The show title is right on target this year. This corps is on fire!

Commuting from Orlando to Sacramento? WOW!

Now that's dedication! :)

Rice

Commuting from Orlando to Sacramento? WOW!

Now that's dedication! :)

Rice

Yeah, but he's gonna to miss karaoke night just so he can go on a cruise to Mexico! Some dedication. ^0^

Just kidding MJ