DRUM CORPS ANNOUNCER

:rock:

As Brooklyn United prepares for The Music Under The Bridge stage show we now seek a master of ceromonies AKA Drum Corps announcer. It will take place in beautiful BKLYN , NY @ Kingsborough Community College Saturday November 4th 7pm. Give me some feedback. I know you have the person in mind for this job. Thanks Tom Breen Director Brooklyn United www.BrooklynUnited.org BrooklynUnited@nyc.rr.com

:beer:

As Brooklyn United prepares for The Music Under The Bridge stage show we now seek a master of ceromonies AKA Drum Corps announcer. It will take place in beautiful BKLYN , NY @ Kingsborough Community College Saturday November 4th 7pm. Give me some feedback. I know you have the person in mind for this job. Thanks Tom Breen Director Brooklyn United www.BrooklynUnited.org BrooklynUnited@nyc.rr.com

Should I submit a tape and audition against Fran? And Joe Bruno?? AND BRANDT CROCKER???

They don't scare me...I'll do it!!

You all we'll just have to fly me back. I got family in Delaware so I'll be able to stay there.....right?

I mean, all you east coast states are like crammed real close together and small...right??

:unsure::blush::beer:

You should try to get Michael Buffer..."LLLLLLLLLLLets get ready for Druuuuummmmm Cooooorrrrrrrrps!"

Or how bout Mr. Moviephone? "You have selected, Brooklyn United, Rated pg. To find the nearsest Ge Judge, press 1, to choose another judge press 2, make your selection, at any time!"

You should try to get Michael Buffer..."LLLLLLLLLLLets get ready for Druuuuummmmm Cooooorrrrrrrrps!"

Or how bout Mr. Moviephone? "You have selected, Brooklyn United, Rated pg. To find the nearsest Ge Judge, press 1, to choose another judge press 2, make your selection, at any time!"

HA

Should I submit a tape and audition against Fran? And Joe Bruno?? AND BRANDT CROCKER???

They don't scare me...I'll do it!!

You all we'll just have to fly me back. I got family in Delaware so I'll be able to stay there.....right?

I mean, all you east coast states are like crammed real close together and small...right??

:huh::laugh::huh:

ECONOMEY TRAIN TICKET

that D II and III guy BLUE STARS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU MAKE TAKE THE FEILD FROM COMP. always touhght that was unique

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

that D II and III guy BLUE STARS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU MAKE TAKE THE FEILD FROM COMP. always touhght that was unique

Wasn't that Joe Bruno?

Fran