Bridgemen to host show

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

insomnia...hyperness... and now add to that a huge bundle of nerves ... yikes!! :blink:

Hey Laurie...

It's all part of the equation...

we're all "there".

But, being the veteran performer that you are, especially during the last few weeks,

rest assured that the June 10th part of the equation is the easy part!

You will be magnificent!

Of this, I am certain. B)

Hey Laurie...

It's all part of the equation...

we're all "there".

But, being the veteran performer that you are, especially during the last few weeks,

rest assured that the June 10th part of the equation is the easy part!

You will be magnificent!

Of this, I am certain. B)

Thanks Jimmy!!! I am still at the 'I hope I can...I hope I can' level. Haven't quite reached the 'I know I can' yet...but I'm so honored to be able to wear the Bridgemen uniform and march with the greatest group of people that I am pushing this probably harder than I have ever pushed before!!!

My nerves are intense...but the anticipation of this weekend and what it means to each and everyone participating far outweighs anything. We ALL will be magnificent!! In that you are absolutely correct!!!!

See you Saturday!!!

if we start using words like "Magnificent" i'm going to start confusing which corps i'm in now :blink:

if we start using words like "Magnificent" i'm going to start confusing which corps i'm in now :blink:

Now, now...

It's all relative.

There's a great deal of talent in our corps.

We only practice about 25% (or less) of the time than non-alumni corps do, right?

And remember, many of our members have not played, nor marched in over 30 years!

The last time I competed/marched was '89 Bush, 17 years ago, and the last time I directed the Bridgemen on the field was in 1980!

WOW, that was 26 years ago! Man, I feel OLD!!!

And many of our members have been the object of desire for membership in many other corps, both DCI, and DCA.

So, "magnificent" is OK!

...and you will be!

There is NO doubt in my mind!

Edited by overthehillDM

i have one word for that response

WHOOSH

:blink: :P B)

And many of our members have been the object of desire for membership in many other corps, both DCI, and DCA.

I LOVE being the object of desire. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

It just makes that big ego of mine that much bigger, cause y'all know what a big ego I have. :blink:

Just part of being a RockStar I guess.

That's why I love the Bridgemen - there's always someone (ahem, Riccardi, ahem) there with some smartazz comment to put me in my place right when I need it.

Three more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SaraNYC

I LOVE being the object of desire. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

It just makes that big ego of mine that much bigger, cause y'all know what a big ego I have. :blink:

Just part of being a RockStar I guess.

That's why I love the Bridgemen - there's always someone (ahem, Riccardi, ahem) there with some smartazz comment to put me in my place right when I need it.

Three more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

please... your such a closet hetero when your around me! b**bs

chicks just dig me...what can I say :P

please... your such a closet hetero when your around me! b**bs

chicks just dig me...what can I say :P

Well ya know, I've always had a thing for guys with bigger feet than me!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^