Corps Journals

Does your corps assign someone to keep a journal of tour like Phantom Regiment? Do you keep your own about your corps experiences?

Mine is:

http://www.drumcorpsworld.net

I kept a journal all four years that I marched... but just a written one... nothing online. It was the smartest thing I ever did. he he I love reading them back... it always brings me RIGHT back to that specific day and I can remember exact details... even if it was 4 years ago!

2003 = I didn't even think of keeping a journal.

2004 = I kept a journal....but it was half a page long and ended midsentence.

Conclusion: I've never been great at keeping up with a journal.

2005 = I have an immense amount of writing in a small notebook (the first journal I've EVER been able to stick with in my whole life). I put wristbands from shows, hospital visit, ticket stubs, reciepts, pictures people gave me during the season, etc right where I wrote that day, too. The most time I ever spent without writing was about 5 days I think...and that was only once.

2006 = I've already been keeping a journal with my thoughts after camps and etc.

Conclusion: I'm definitely better at keeping a journal (even if it's only for drum corps...it's a step in the right direction! haha).

KEEPING A JOURNAL ON TOUR IS THE COOLEST THING!