FYI: DCI.org store 20% off sale...

bawker

In case you want to save a bit on the 2005 DVD's/CD's and aren't on the dci mailing list...just got a dci.org email...everything in the store is 20% off right now when you enter the code "madness" when you check out.

Me, I'm still waiting for the clearance sale they do every year...always some sweet deals there. :)

thanks bawker... I just bought 95 legacy.

:)

~>conner

Having problems seeing this email? Copy and paste this link in your browser: http://www.dci.org/_now/campaigns/featured/2006/03/13.html

Some people have been predicting it for years, but now it has finally happened. Drum Corps International has gone absolutely MAD! How MAD you ask? Crazy MAD! MAD enough to give away the store with

20 percent off all online orders during our spring celebration March(ing) Madness sale.

Not just a sale on a single DVD. Not just a sale on three T-shirts. Not just a sale on a partridge in a pear tree. Everything is on sale! Everything from the online store goes at 20 percent off. Buy 26 volumes of the Legacy Collection, it's 20 percent off. Buy a 2005 Division I DVD, a sweatshirt and a 2000 CD; it's all

20 percent off.

Catch our March(ing) Madness. Type MADNESS as the coupon code prior to checkout to receive

20 percent off all online orders.

Visit the DCI Online store.

Celebrate spring fever with these HOT buys

• Full Legacy Collection DVD set

• 1974-1999

• Reg. price $780

• Now - $624

Learn more about the

DCI Legacy Collection DVD set.

• 2005 World

Championships DVD

• 5.1 digital surround / multiple

angle and audio options

• Reg. price $98

• Now - $78.40

Learn more about the

2005 World Championships DVD.

• Six world-class drum lines

• Two hours of performance

warmups and exercises

• Reg. price $49

• Now - $39.20

Learn more about The Lot DVD.

• 2004 World

Championships DVD

angle and audio options

• Reg. price $79

• Now - $63.20

Learn more about the

2004 World Championships DVD.

Limited time offer begins March 14, 2006, at 1 p.m. Central time. Offer expires March 31, 2006, at 12 p.m. Central time. Offer not valid on prior purchases. Offer good only for purchases made online. Not valid for phone or mail-in orders. Drum Corps International reserves the right to modify or cancel promotion at its discretion.

Visit DCI.org.

thats the email

Moving to Marketplace.

Having problems seeing this email? Copy and paste this link in your browser: http://www.dci.org/_now/campaigns/featured/2006/03/13.html

Some people have been predicting it for years, but now it has finally happened. Drum Corps International has gone absolutely MAD! How MAD you ask? Crazy MAD! MAD enough to give away the store with

20 percent off all online orders during our spring celebration March(ing) Madness sale.

Not just a sale on a single DVD. Not just a sale on three T-shirts. Not just a sale on a partridge in a pear tree. Everything is on sale! Everything from the online store goes at 20 percent off. Buy 26 volumes of the Legacy Collection, it's 20 percent off. Buy a 2005 Division I DVD, a sweatshirt and a 2000 CD; it's all

20 percent off.

Catch our March(ing) Madness. Type MADNESS as the coupon code prior to checkout to receive

20 percent off all online orders.

Visit the DCI Online store.

Celebrate spring fever with these HOT buys

• Full Legacy Collection DVD set

• 1974-1999

• Reg. price $780

• Now - $624

Learn more about the

DCI Legacy Collection DVD set.

• 2005 World

Championships DVD

angle and audio options

• Reg. price $98

• Now - $78.40

Learn more about the

2005 World Championships DVD.

• Six world-class drum lines

• Two hours of performance

warmups and exercises

• Reg. price $49

• Now - $39.20

Learn more about The Lot DVD.

• 2004 World

Championships DVD

angle and audio options

• Reg. price $79

• Now - $63.20

Learn more about the

2004 World Championships DVD.

Limited time offer begins March 14, 2006, at 1 p.m. Central time. Offer expires March 31, 2006, at 12 p.m. Central time. Offer not valid on prior purchases. Offer good only for purchases made online. Not valid for phone or mail-in orders. Drum Corps International reserves the right to modify or cancel promotion at its discretion.

Visit DCI.org.

thats the email

So i think everything is on sale. Im probally gonna order another legacy DVD.

A great year.

Bawk, any idea when the clearance sale might be? I've got my eye on a few things...

I dunno...usually it's right before they introduce the new polos and so on for the season coming up...I think it's usually in May.