scroll issues

So, the first day of this new design everything was fine (I like the new design btw), then the next day or so, and I’ve only really noticed this when I have tried to check the scores in the fantasy corps section, when I scroll down suddenly things start repeating forever. If you go the fantasy corps result post it's the post on March 6 that keeps repeating. So I have no clue how my fantasy corps finished for this season. I use firefox. I don't know if this is just my computer or not. If anyone knows how I can fix this or can fix this I would be very grateful. Thanks.

yes and yes. it only seems to be a problem in the fantasy corps section and only in the result thread. (that i have notice, it might have happened one other time besides in that thread, but it is always happening in that thread)

this is exactly what I see: (those aren't the colors that I see, i saved it as a gif file thats why the colors are all weird)

scrollingissues.gif

Edited by DrummerGurl21

1.0 from what i can tell

ok thats just weird. i desided to click on some stuff and see if it happened anywhere else. and when i clicked on the "DCP Forums" link, it took me to the main forum page that didn't have all the links and new stuff on it and i click on that thread that has been giving me trouble and everything was fine.

My technical answer:

Respectfully submitted for your review - the story of an intermittently errant image, seemingly reproducing itself ...... over .... and over ...... and over again ...... driving the viewer mad with visions of Shadowed Maruaders appearing in an endless stream of dots and digits ...... browsers going haywire ....... and Glen Haywards appearing OVER and OVER again ..... in a place we call ...... The DCP Zone.

180px-Rod_Serling1.jpg

That's my best guess ...

:lol:

:lol:

You're a riot John.

I dunno what the issue is.....it's happened to me a bit too. Though, it's only happened on HOF members posts. :lol:

ooh man, The DCP Zone :::cue the music::. does that mean that I'm going to die or sew my mouth shut because i don't want to eat the talking food. i think you need to turn the pages black and white now.