scroll issues

Now I'm having scroll issues.

I'm using the current version of MSIE so I don't think it's my browser.

All of a sudden, what I view on the main forum page of DCP is a bunch of dead space in the middle and it's about three inches wider than my screen.

You've got Logo in the upper left corner, advertisement.. then another Logo on the right.. of which I can see about "Dr" and all the titles of all the threads are cut off.. and I have to scroll right to read any of them

Can you please return the text part of the forums to a bit slimmer border? Not everyone has or can afford a 21" monitor.

Thanks!

Stef

Edited by ScribeToo

I haven't seen the problem and cannot reproduce what has been reported - in IE, Firefox, or Safari .... and I'm in-and-out of the forums a LOT throughout the day.

There have been no changes made to the forum configuration since last Sunday night - when the forums were removed from the site wrapper and restored to their previous configuration with header/footer. NO changes since.

Any number of issues, entirely unrelated to the site, could cause what Stef described - each of-which can be solved by a simple "Refresh" of the browser window.

PM me with any further details (frequency, time-of-day, conditions under which the problem can be reproduced, etc) and we'll take a closer look.

In the mean-time, I'll continue to watch things closely.

Thanks

-john