Caballeros Need You!

The Caballeros All age Drum & Bugle Corps from Hawthorne, NJ are in search of One Mellophone and One Baritone to fill our Brassline for 2006. Due to a job change one of our mellos had to retire for the summer so we need to fill that blank. There is still one Baritone blank to fill.

In addition, we are looking for help on our trucks and for our lunch crew. If you do not have the entire summer to devote to the corps and would still like to be part of the Caballeros in 06 we can use your help on our trucks and in the lunch crew. Come help us move and support the corps during the summer months. Let us know when you are available and we will schedule you in.

Let me know. Call me at 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail me at cabcontra @aol.com.

Thanks for your interest. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike Ryan

Cabs1975-2006

Edited by Cabstuba04

Maybe it should have gone something like this..........

One Mellophone one baritone and we are full!!!!!!!!!! My advertisement skills need some improvement. LOL

Mike Ryan

Cabs1975-2006

The Caballeros All age Drum & Bugle Corps from Hawthorne, NJ are in search of One Mellophone and One Baritone to fill our Brassline for 2006. Due to a job change one of our mellos had to retire for the summer so we need to fill that blank. There is still one Baritone blank to fill.

In addition, we are looking for help on our trucks and for our lunch crew. If you do not have the entire summer to devote to the corps and would still like to be part of the Caballeros in 06 we can use your help on our trucks and in the lunch crew. Come help us move and support the corps during the summer months. Let us know when you are available and we will schedule you in.

Let me know. Call me at 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail me at cabcontra @aol.com.

Thanks for your interest. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike Ryan

Cabs1975-2006

I’m not sure I understand, you will be full because our food crew makes more food than you can eat. OR after will fill the last 2 spots the brass line will be full.

To be clear we need 1 mellowphone & 1 Baritone to fill out the line, when we fill the last two spots we will have.

20 Trumpets

12 Melowphones

20 Baritones

12 Tubas

You do the math

You don’t want to miss another rehearsal and have to play catch-up, we already have the full opener music & drill learned and performed which was done at our first drill rehearsal last weekend.

Contact Mike at 973-709-0500 Ext 1532,

I’m not sure I understand, you will be full because our food crew makes more food than you can eat. OR after will fill the last 2 spots the brass line will be full.

To be clear we need 1 mellowphone & 1 Baritone to fill out the line, when we fill the last two spots we will have.

20 Trumpets

12 Mellophones

20 Baritones

12 Tubas

You do the math

You don’t want to miss another rehearsal and have to play catch-up, we already have the full opener music & drill learned and performed which was done at our first drill rehearsal last weekend.

Contact Mike at 973-709-0500 Ext 1532,

Thanks for your responces we are down to needing one Mellophone to complete the brass line. The Truck crew has a new member now. We are still looking for additional staff for the trucks and the Food crew. Beleive me you will not want to miss being a part of the Cabs for 2006.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Thanks for your responces we are down to needing one Mellophone to complete the brass line. The Truck crew has a new member now. We are still looking for additional staff for the trucks and the Food crew. Beleive me you will not want to miss being a part of the Cabs for 2006.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Hey we have added a timpanist to our list of needs. Come on down.

RRRRRRRRUMP!!!!!

We are still looking for that elusive last brass member. The spot is in our mellophone line. If you are interested please get in touch with us at 973 709 0500 ext1532 or cabscontra@aol.com. Or our brass caption head Cliff Bialkin @ ramband1988@yahoo.com. Its going to be an exciting year in Hawthorne this season. Don't miss out.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Edited by Cabstuba04

Rump, rump, rump

Rump, rump, RUMP, rump, rump . . . . Well, you know the rest, right ?

Trust me, if this mello spot's still open, YOU want it. Really, if you've heard this show, you want to play it b**bs

Rump, rump, rump

Rump, rump, RUMP, rump, rump . . . . Well, you know the rest, right ?

Trust me, if this mello spot's still open, YOU want it. Really, if you've heard this show, you want to play it b**bs

Rump!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful 60th season on 06..