Loudest Endings Ever...

97 Crossmen- longer and LOUDER than Scouts that year:worthy:

Definently not true in my opinion. I was in prime seating at finals (on 50, middle) and there was no way Crossemn was LOUDER by any measurement.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was GUILTY of that one!!! At the end of our performance at '78 finals in Denver.

I really got caught up in the moment, and, well...ya know when you're in a zone with someone, and/or something, and you just don't want it to end???

GUILTY! :wub:

Being in control of that moment was a real trip, and I was in a euphoric state! I believe the last note was about 32, yes, that's correct, 32 counts!!! I knew at the time that it wasn't a great idea, but I just couldn't help myself!!!

Between that, and counting off "Ritual Fire Dance" at 168-170, instead of 160...

OUCH!!! :wub:

Yes, the night of '78 finals was a very interesting evening, indeed!

Oh well, I was only 18 at the time...

a VERY young 18!!! :wub:

And yes, I know...

There's no such thing as a good excuse!

One thing's for sure...

The Bridgemen Alumni Corps will not hold a final note for longer than 16 counts! :wub:

And, we have tempos in the 160-172 range already programmed into the show!!! ^OO^

It's going to be a blast!!!!!! B)

Didn't know we were only a year apart in age back in 78 Jim...you look much older... :P .....that was one of the greatest ending I have heard in a while....you know how much I loved that show as much as I post about it....anyway...wish you guys were coming out west.....may need to make a way to Allentown this year....can't miss you guys! B)

My picks: 1. '80 Spirit

2. '75 Madison

3. '79 Phantom

4. '95 Madison

5. '84 Cadets

Madison made the list twice...so they win! :P