Who's Going to be in town the week before Madison?

Sorry Stef, but I will not be there.... however, tell z to raise a glass between 11:00pm and midnight on the 9th there, and I will do the same here at the same time, and we will toast eachother's b-days.

Awww.. we all will. Anyone left at the house by 11pm will be called to a toast in your honor, Susan.

Happy Birthday (a few weeks early)!

Stef

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What should we bring????????

Aww!! Well you can bring anything you like.. snacky foods or appetizers, or sodas. Really, I've already got the food planned out but didn't really plan for any of the other stuff like that.. I figured we'd just wing it, y'know?

We'll just be happy to see your smiling faces. Geno may be contacting you to tag along or caravan after the golf thing that morning. I gave him directions but.. well.. being the resident FIB I found out today I got those wrong.. :worthy:

Speaking of which.. Cozy and a few others who've contacted me privately.. please PM me again so I can get you directions that are CORRECT. Butler.. you'll be hearing from me shortly.

If any of you planning on coming just want his address so you can map it yourselves, just let me know via PM.

Thanks!!!

Aww!! Well you can bring anything you like.. snacky foods or appetizers, or sodas. Really, I've already got the food planned out but didn't really plan for any of the other stuff like that.. I figured we'd just wing it, y'know?

We'll just be happy to see your smiling faces. Geno may be contacting you to tag along or caravan after the golf thing that morning. I gave him directions but.. well.. being the resident FIB I found out today I got those wrong.. :worthy:

Speaking of which.. Cozy and a few others who've contacted me privately.. please PM me again so I can get you directions that are CORRECT. Butler.. you'll be hearing from me shortly.

If any of you planning on coming just want his address so you can map it yourselves, just let me know via PM.

Thanks!!!

Bring sleeping bags, a toothbrush, pillow, change of clothes, deoderant, mosquito repellent, and someone else who can play a brass instrument!

Warming up my vocal cords for ya............... b**bs

what party requirements? (somebody is busy cooking Hawaiian food!!)

Oh h#$$ yes!!!!!!

Oh man, I wish I could make it....

Dear Uncle,

I know I don't write as often as I should, but camp has been so much fun, what with the canoing and archery...and tomorrow night there is a big dance with the girls camp across the lake. I plan on using the "raincoat" dad gave me...the one I keep in my wallet. :blink: So I send you the best regards on the most precious day blah blah blah....Happy Birthday!!!! :rock:

Oh, and when do I get to have a cousin...hmmmm? ^0^