Dutchboy...It's Not Too Late!

Come and be a part of what is shaping up to be a very good year for the Dutchboy. The musical arrangements of South Park are awesome and the show is going to be one that will be talked about for a very long time. The new uniform has been sent back for some final alterations and we are very excited with Michael Cesario's design. All I can say right now is WOW! It's classic Dutchboy with a new and exciting twist. We are currently looking for 2 experienced trumpets and 2 baritones to fill out the hornline as well as some colour guard members. The pit and battery percussion both have had very good winter programs and we are seeking a few talented individuals that may still be looking for a place to march this summer, particularly one experienced marimba player, one bass drummer (#4) and one snare. The line currently stands at four snares, three tenors and four basses. We have members travelling form as far east as Montreal and Michigan from the west so transportation may be arranged. The next full corps camp is April 28-30. For more information please contact myself at ksumme1636@rogers.com or I can be reached in the evening at 519-584-1722 or ....

Steve Meikle

Director

Dutchboy Drum Corps

519-742-8031 (office)

519-581-2345 (cell)

519-742-9913 (fax)

www.dutchboydrumcorps.com

stevemeikle@dutchboydrumcorps.com

Rob Summers

2006 Battery Coordinator/Snare Tech

• 3 weeks later...

With the show that we have this year and the new uniforms, wouldn't you want to be in the classiest corps in Division III ?

I know I would.......if I was 29 years younger !!! b**bs b**bs :whistle: :P

Edited by ODBC

....if I was 29 years younger !!! b**bs b**bs :whistle: :P

...you would still be over age..... :huh:

Cheers old geezer! :P

bump

With the show that we have this year and the new uniforms, wouldn't you want to be in the classiest corps in Division III ?

I know I would.......if I was 29 years younger !!! b**bs b**bs :blink: :P

...you would still be over age..... :blink:

Cheers old geezer! :P

How old do you think I am ? 48 - 29 = 19 !!!!

It's no wunder you failed math in grade 4 'kusankusho' !!!

How old do you think I am ? 48 - 29 = 19 !!!!

It's no wunder you failed math in grade 4 'kusankusho' !!!

Uh-huh - and your spelling course was a resounding success????? :P

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!

I LOVE that you're doing music from Southpark the movie, congratulations to you on being so bold as to choose this for your repertoire.

The infamous vulgarity of the movie notwithstanding, there are GREAT musical moments in it and I salute you for choosing to showcase these in your show this year. Good luck to you.