Cadets camp in West Virginia?

I hear tell that the Cadets are holding "spring training" on the campus of West Virginia Wesleyan College in the rather remote town of Buckhannon. It's an absolutely beautiful campus with plenty of rehearsal space, but it sure is out-of-the-way as far as the Cadets are concerned, huh? I just wonder how that happened to get worked out. Anyone know a detail or two?

I hear tell that the Cadets are holding "spring training" on the campus of West Virginia Wesleyan College in the rather remote town of Buckhannon. It's an absolutely beautiful campus with plenty of rehearsal space, but it sure is out-of-the-way as far as the Cadets are concerned, huh? I just wonder how that happened to get worked out. Anyone know a detail or two?

Considering how few Cadets are local nowadays, I doubt it'll be that much of a difference, with the exception of possibly costing more money for needing to fly into a potentially obscure location.

Considering how few Cadets are local nowadays, I doubt it'll be that much of a difference, with the exception of possibly costing more money for needing to fly into a potentially obscure location.

if you think thats obscure... camp cayuga (or however you spell it) is in butt #### nowhere... seriously.

the only good part about them staying in PA was one time i was eating at a truck stop with some friends, and the corps showed up... at first i just saw some kid with really ####ed up tan lines and was like "?? is there a race in town ??" bc people who come from the pocono 500 usually have weird tan lines from standing out all day... then i saw more people and some had Cadets T-shirts and hoodies on, and i was like "ohhhhh"... and then i proceeded to have a major groupie moment... i was 17 so it was ok. The people who were with me were like "why are you getting so excited over some band thing?" and i was like (they are all yankees fans <**> so I had to put it in words they'd understand) "thats like the Derek Jeter or the marching world"... but w/e

but yea... Cayuga is randomly off interstate 84 or 81 depending on how you go... and theres no airports nearby whatsoever...

I believe they are running buses on move-in day from the major airports, such as Philly.

They had a story on their website a while back about why they made the change. The school is offering them a great deal. The article is probably still on the site.