Brass Theater II

Hey everyone, just thought I'd clue you in on a recent purchase. I recently got the CD from Brass Theater II, when Star of Indiana was still performing with the Canadian Brass. It's awesome! If you liked the Blast! CD, you need to be sure and add this. The only repeat is Marimba Spiritual. There's also:

The Firebird (Firebird and Star, Tommy should like that :D)

Young Person's Guide

Pictures at an Exhbition

Adagio for Strings

Music for String Percussion and Celesta

Sousa Medley

When You Wish Upon a Star

I was just happy to find it on something as mainstream as Amazon, where all fans can order it. Now if only I can track down any other releases. :)

I love their arrangement of the theme from Schindler's List.

Their version of Adagio is probably my favorite of all time, actually. I've heard over 10 different arrangements within many different settings, and Brass Theater's treatment of the piece is my favorite.

Hey everyone, just thought I'd clue you in on a recent purchase. I recently got the CD from Brass Theater II, when Star of Indiana was still performing with the Canadian Brass. It's awesome! If you liked the Blast! CD, you need to be sure and add this. The only repeat is Marimba Spiritual. There's also:

The Firebird (Firebird and Star, Tommy should like that :D)

Young Person's Guide

Pictures at an Exhbition

Adagio for Strings

Music for String Percussion and Celesta

Sousa Medley

When You Wish Upon a Star

I was just happy to find it on something as mainstream as Amazon, where all fans can order it. Now if only I can track down any other releases. :)

If you go to the web store at the Canadian Brass website you can get Brass Theatre 1. I can't remember where I got Brass Theatre 3 which they did w/ The Canterbury Brass. you might check the Star of Indiana website.

Brass Theater III

I got this a few months ago and love it.

well now there selling it for $1.00 just wanted to make sure its not a rip off some one let me in on it? thanks